Sunday Successes

Replies

• Hi ya all,,,,,
    Sorry I missed the last weighin, no scale while on vacation. and limited internet. But I 'm glad to be back home again.....and it looks like I'm starting all over again......but I have 3 day left to make up for two week of bad eating and little exercise..... hope you are all having a great week. keep moving..:bigsmile:
  • jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Good morning fellow Successes!

Looking back over last week's posts it is clear we are a successful group!! Way to go Cindy losing a whole 5 lbs!!! :drinker: Good for you, Zippy, getting back on track after vacation. I'm sure you will too, Constance. By my count eight of us together lost 15.8 lbs. :happy: :happy: :smile:

This week I lost about 2 lbs!! And, remembered to check-in before posting.

LW 150.8
    CW 148.6
    GW 135
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Good Morning! :flowerforyou: Well, as usual, I show a loss every other week . Weird. If anyone has any theories, I'm all ears. :laugh: T.O.M. ended a few days, so I can't use that excuse. I stayed the same this week. Just glad I didn't gain. Good luck, everyone!!! :drinker:

Last week 178
    CW 178
    GW 145
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Hi everyone- My weight loss this week isn't great due to my TOM. Starting weight 3-3-09- 353 current weight 282. I lost 1 pound last week. Good luck and Congrats to everyone !!!! Cindy :heart:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    :drinker: Good AFternoon Sunday Successes check in is 1 lb loss this week. slow but sure I guess. Though I waited to weigh in after my run which will tip the scale in my favor. I'll take what I can get. did you say there were 8 of us on the sunday Successes? I'm glad to be a part of group. It keeps me motivated.

Have a great day and a great week. Jigs thanks for the support. It's nice to see familiar users week after week

CW167
    GW 150
  • skywalker
    :drinker: Good AFternoon Sunday Successes check in is 1 lb loss this week. slow but sure I guess. Though I waited to weigh in after my run which will tip the scale in my favor. I'll take what I can get. did you say there were 8 of us on the sunday Successes? I'm glad to be a part of group. It keeps me motivated.

Have a great day and a great week. Jigs thanks for the support. It's nice to see familiar users week after week

CW167
    GW 150

Actually, you may have lost more than 1. I always weigh more right after a bike ride. Maybe check the scale tomorrow morning before your run or eating anything and test this theory :happy:

I think we've lost a few members, or maybe they're away. Didn't we start out with more? :ohwell:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Sorry guys, i forgot to weigh in this morning.... might have something to do with the hangover i was suffering with :ohwell:

I have tried to make up for my bad behaviour last night by cycling lots today :happy:

I'll weigh in next week, hopefully with a good number.

Well done to you all for your fantastic results :flowerforyou:

Jax x
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Hello!
    This week was my birthday week :ohwell: My birthday was on Wednesday, and i allowed myself a bit of cake :happy: didnt think it would be too bad, But then yesterday i had my party :noway: :glasses:
    Ate loads!! 1300 for party meal!!! :sick: :noway: It sure didn't feel like that much :cry:
    LW: 148
    CW: 149
    GW:133
    Sorry guys :cry:
    Vicky :flowerforyou:
  • zippy111
    Hello!
    This week was my birthday week :ohwell: My birthday was on Wednesday, and i allowed myself a bit of cake :happy: didnt think it would be too bad, But then yesterday i had my party :noway: :glasses:
    Ate loads!! 1300 for party meal!!! :sick: :noway: It sure didn't feel like that much :cry:

:smile: HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Didn't you know....no calories count on your birthday!!!:happy: :laugh:
    remember......Tomorrow is the start of a new day...at ZERO calories! Good luck!
  • After 2 weeks of vacation and no weighing or logging in I've only gained 1 lbs... better then I expected. but I missed my goal weigh by 4 lbs...soooooooooooo I guess it could of been worse..:grumble:
    we'll set new goals
    LW 152
    CW 153
    GW 130
    Next week will be better...

Happy Birthday vicky...Gota have cake on your Birthday..
    And great job on all the lbs lost everyone, keep moving and have a great week.:drinker:
  • aariel22
    aariel22 Posts: 37
    oops, I forgot to post yesterday.
    I missed a week or two from going on Vacation to mexico. I got a stomach bug and lost 8 lbs in one week! Go figure, I loose weight when I am sick after so much work to loose it the healthy way for healthy reasons. Oh well, I guess that now my job is to keep it off.

prevacation weight: 168
    postvacation weight: 160 (last week)
    cw: 160
    gw: 140

Now I am off to camp in Yosemite, hopefully I can avoid the smores!
    Aariel
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    What a busy busy busy week. I forgot to weigh- in on Sunday and now its Thursday... I am taking a bye this week... I will weigh in on Sunday and in hopes of showing a loss after 2 weeks I will bust my bum until then.!!! Cheers ladies!!! ( I hope Kati's B-day cake doesn't attack, her party is on Saturday...)

Randi
  • Jax67
    Morning everyone :happy:

I remembered to weigh in this week and am very happy with the result:

Two weeks ago 218lbs
    CW - 216
    GW - 180

Good luck to the rest of you :flowerforyou:
  • jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Baby steps . . .

Last wk 148.6
    CW 148
    GW 135

Best wishes to all for a successful week of healthy eating and exercise.
  • skywalker
    YAY!! 2 lbs for me this week!!! :bigsmile:
    Last week 178
    CW 176
    GW 145
    Good luck, everyone!! :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    I lost 4 pounds - Last weeks weight 282 current weight 278 goal weight 165. Congrats to everyone who lost !!!!! :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Cindy :heart:
  • zippy111
    Wow! Great job Cindy! 4 pounds that is awesome! Skywalker and Jax67- 2 lbs - great job! Jigs, I think I might be with you. I just got back from a long weekend at the beach and haven't weighed in. I will do so in the morning and check back. Not very optimistic..I'm hoping for the babysteps!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • baby steps for me too...:bigsmile:
    down 1.6lbs
    last week 153
    CW 151.4
    GW 130
    Great job this week everyone
  • Jax67
    Good morning :flowerforyou:

Well no loss for me this week, but no gain either :happy:
    I can live with that

Last Week 216lbs