NEED PRAYERS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Options

Replies

• daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG - Please keep my family in your prayers... My Dad just got the call for his liver transplant...

he is on his way into NYC for scheduled surgery at midnight. we have to Pray that the liver is viable and a good match, but if it is, its his!!

This would be an amazing blessing for us... I am incredibly hopeful... and forever indebted to those who are organ donors... I am humbled by the fact that someone had to lose their life in order for my father to have another chance at his...

May the family of the donor have some peace tonight knowing that they have bestowed the gift of life to so many... may God bless them now and forever.........

May God bless you all and bestow upon your family, many many years of happiness and good health
    you are all in my prayers
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I can imagine how you, your dad and family are feeling right now. Sending positive vibes his way!
  • goyabean
    goyabean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong.
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I pray in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit that God will go before the Doctor's and give them all that is needed to bring your father through. I also pray for the peace that passes all understanding for you and the rest of your family. Father, please provide the healing necessary for the transplant.

My prayers are for the family of the donor that they will find peace knowing that their loved one is giving life to another. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, I pray for a6ftdiva, that she shall be strong in spirit, and for her father, that he may receive your blessing through the gift of life from another of your servants. Send peace to this family and hold them in Your Love. Amen.
  • rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Prayers and hugs for all involved, incl donor family.
  • needtoloselaura
    Options
    You got one here!! I pray for the good health for your dad and strength for your family and the family who lost the love one.
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I send healing thoughts through the universe for your dad and for your family.
  • gimmewellness
    gimmewellness Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great news. Prayers for strength to everyone involved.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm praying for your dad!!!! May the Lord and angels be with him!!!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I hope everything goes well! God bless!
  • dani22105
    dani22105 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! God bless your Dad and your family sweets!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Prayers said, God bless him!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Praying 4 ur dad and entire family.
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent.
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    What a blessing! My prayers are with your father, you and your father, that all goes well and his recovery remains uneventful.
  • 19Snowflake57
    19Snowflake57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us informed on how things are going and hang in there! We serve an awesome God and he does answer prayers!
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Prayers being sent up, please keep us posted!
  • hawk1jen
    hawk1jen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Praying for you and your family!! :)
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My prayers go out to your father and your family and also the donor family who is grieving. May you all get through this with peace in your hearts.