NEED PRAYERS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!

Options

Replies

• SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG - Please keep my family in your prayers... My Dad just got the call for his liver transplant...

he is on his way into NYC for scheduled surgery at midnight. we have to Pray that the liver is viable and a good match, but if it is, its his!!

This would be an amazing blessing for us... I am incredibly hopeful... and forever indebted to those who are organ donors... I am humbled by the fact that someone had to lose their life in order for my father to have another chance at his...

May the family of the donor have some peace tonight knowing that they have bestowed the gift of life to so many... may God bless them now and forever.........
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    God is in control!!
  • sueb711
    sueb711 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you, your father and the donors family. What an amazing gift.
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    Your dad and your family are in our prayers. Please keep us posted.
  • rocsings
    rocsings Posts: 13
    Options
    Your father, you and your family are in my prayers. We serve an all mighty God that can and will do all things ... Keep us posted! God bless!!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for his new lease on life.
  • toosywoots
    Options
    I hope and pray that all goes well for your Father and your family.
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers to your father and your family. I hope the liver is a match and is accepted well. There are so many advances that have expanded the matching capabilities for transplant recipients. I am a nurse and actually have been taking care of a woman several weeks post op from a liver transplant and she is doing fantastic. I wish your dad the same great recovery!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Not a religious person, but here's hoping everything goes right.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • KBside
    KBside Posts: 45
    Options
    May god watch over your dad and your family at this time. Also, the donors family!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Prayers going up!!
  • herangel3
    herangel3 Posts: 32
    Options
    Praying for peace for a family who lost a loved one; Peace for your family as you wait for results and for healing and restoration for your father as his body is adjusting to this new organ.
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Prayers sent for your Dad and family and for the medical staff attending him.
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Praying for success for your father's surgery, and for comfort for the family of the donor.
  • kawanna941
    kawanna941 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    PRAYERS GOING UP:smile:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Dear Heavenly Father - I ask you right now to be with a6ftdiva and her Father, the rest of the family and especially the Doctors who are to be performing the Liver Transplant. Lord, I pray that the Liver will not only be a match, but that it will be viable, healthy, and will function PERfectly. I ask in the name of your Son Jesus, that Your hand will be all over this operation, and that YOU will be the one working thru the Doctors, as only You know exactly how our human body works. Lord, I thank you that we have come so far with our medical practices, and that as humans, we are able to assist You in performing Life Saving Miracles. You have created us Lord, You know how to fix us - and I humbly ask, in Your name, that this transplant will be a success and that recovery will be swift and easier than expected. At the same time Father, I ask that You will be with the family who is grieving over the loss of a loved one tonite. Lord I pray that You will send them an extra measure of Your Peace that Passes all understanding, and that they will undoubtedly feel Your presence, Lord. Bless them, Sooth them and help them to find solace in the knowledge that their loved one was able to give the gift of Life so that another may live. Amen.
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Dear Heavenly Father - I ask you right now to be with a6ftdiva and her Father, the rest of the family and especially the Doctors who are to be performing the Liver Transplant. Lord, I pray that the Liver will not only be a match, but that it will be viable, healthy, and will function PERfectly. I ask in the name of your Son Jesus, that Your hand will be all over this operation, and that YOU will be the one working thru the Doctors, as only You know exactly how our human body works. Lord, I thank you that we have come so far with our medical practices, and that as humans, we are able to assist You in performing Life Saving Miracles. You have created us Lord, You know how to fix us - and I humbly ask, in Your name, that this transplant will be a success and that recovery will be swift and easier than expected. At the same time Father, I ask that You will be with the family who is grieving over the loss of a loved one tonite. Lord I pray that You will send them an extra measure of Your Peace that Passes all understanding, and that they will undoubtedly feel Your presence, Lord. Bless them, Sooth them and help them to find solace in the knowledge that their loved one was able to give the gift of Life so that another may live. Amen.
    Amen
  • DonnaLRB
    DonnaLRB Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Agreeing in prayer!
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Prayers going up as I type....
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    Definitely in my prayers.
    Hope everything goes well.