biddie1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my prayers are with your family! God bless your father always
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Diva, I will pray for your father. My dearest friend did not live long enough to get hers and I will pray with all my heart for your father. Prays with you and the rest of your family as well. Hang in there. Get whatever rest you can. God's Blessings to you all.
  • 2011kjb
    2011kjb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Praying for your father- "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise"- Jer.17:14. Praying that God will comfort the hearts of the donor's family.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Praying for your dad, you, your family...and the family of the donor.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to your dad.
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Praying for your family and the family of the donor. I hope dearly that everything turns out ok!
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Best wishes, hope all goes well - don't forget to thank the doctors and surgeons who make it all possible :)
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My family and I will be praying for your father that everything goes well, for the rest of the family and for a speedy recovery. We will also pray for the family who lost their loved one. Please keep up posted!
  • cxzawerf
    cxzawerf Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, your father, and the family of the donor. May God find it in his plan for everything to go smoothly.
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    You are in my prayers, my friend. May God do miracles and May His name be exalted through your father's speedy recovery!
  • seanwade6
    Options
    prayers are with you and your family
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Dear Heavenly Father - I ask you right now to be with a6ftdiva and her Father, the rest of the family and especially the Doctors who are to be performing the Liver Transplant. Lord, I pray that the Liver will not only be a match, but that it will be viable, healthy, and will function PERfectly. I ask in the name of your Son Jesus, that Your hand will be all over this operation, and that YOU will be the one working thru the Doctors, as only You know exactly how our human body works. Lord, I thank you that we have come so far with our medical practices, and that as humans, we are able to assist You in performing Life Saving Miracles. You have created us Lord, You know how to fix us - and I humbly ask, in Your name, that this transplant will be a success and that recovery will be swift and easier than expected. At the same time Father, I ask that You will be with the family who is grieving over the loss of a loved one tonite. Lord I pray that You will send them an extra measure of Your Peace that Passes all understanding, and that they will undoubtedly feel Your presence, Lord. Bless them, Sooth them and help them to find solace in the knowledge that their loved one was able to give the gift of Life so that another may live. Amen.

Well done! Amen!!
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Father God you knew the need and it's been supplied, father we just ask you to watch over this family and the family of the donor, who had to loose a life to save another, Father God we thank you in advance for the healing for everyone who has been touched by this surgery on both sides of this situation in your name, Amen
  • jesuslovesme145
    Options
    Praying!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
  • ladyjeanne57
    ladyjeanne57 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Many prayers for your father, you and your family and the family of the donor. May the donor be safely in heaven and that it is many, many years before your father meets him/her and can give his thanks personally. Please let us know.
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Your father, family. and you are in my prayers.
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You, your dad and the donor family are in my prayers.
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    praying. Jesus stand with them, in the midst of their family. amen.