Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Add me to that list of needing to drop 100lbs! My current goal is 50, because 100 feels so far away that I am afraid I'll become discouraged.

5'6"
    SW- 267
    CW-258
    1st GW- 210
    2nd GW- 155-160

We can do this! :bigsmile:
  • terrirz
    terrirz Posts: 53
    Options
    :blushing: me too! feel free to add me if you want!!
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    100lbs? Try doubling that and adding a fifty. :)
  • tiffani79
    tiffani79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Add me! I need the support! Got 110 lbs to go!
  • loves_jc
    loves_jc Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have to lose more then 100 too. You can add me if you would like, I do want to say any advice I give is ment to honor God and I give him all the Glory for any personal achivements. He is by the way the one that keeps me going, gives me the strength and I am doing this for him.
  • auntkimmie19
    Options
    You are not alone! I too need to lose about 150 pounds to be where I want to be...feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    come and find us over here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/539329-the-over-300-club

there are a couple of groups on the site as well - so check them out!! :) Lots of support available!
  • march26baby
    Options
    Im like brand new here and this was the first post i saw. I want to lose 100 lbs but for now im making a smaller goal. I really just want to set it to be UNDER 200. I havent been under 200 in a LONG time, and Im only 25... It sucks but Im finally gonna do something. You, or anyone else for that matter, can add me. I really need someone to motivate me tbh. Someone like me, not someone that weights 100 lbs that has no idea how hard it can be....
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I could stand to lose 100 more, based on my height- don't be lonely :)
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi you are not alone there are plenty on here that needs to lose 100 or more!, i started with over 100lbs to lose , i have lost 98 but still want to lose 30 ish pounds, feel free to add me. Good luck xx
  • dfrankie
    dfrankie Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me too - I need the help and support right beside you. I have 80 to lose and I'm 47 yrs old where everything seems slower and losing has been a tremendous challenge. I tried MFP once before but couldn't keep up the logging and signing in. My husband had a stroke in January and I've been home with him until just now going back to work but during staying home, I ate all day everyday! Stress is a big part of it and boredom. Do not get bored. Stay busy - that is what I have realized after looking back. Now I'm going home everyday and staying out of the kitchen. We can do this together. Anyone add me and we'll do this together
  • HorrorGeek
    HorrorGeek Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New here. 140 to lose. Please feel free to add me as well. It does seem like such a long way.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 pounds to lose, but I was very close at 95. So far I have lost 15, and I love to encourage others in their weight loss goals. Feel free to add me!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    You are definitely not alone on this site ... I have lost 100+, but still have about 60 or so more to go and ALWAYS looking for support and motivation to keep going! We can do this!
  • SawJamBee
    SawJamBee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a goal of 150- I've only lost 30 sor far but I'm so sticking to it all year. I'm trying to lose 112 pounds amount. I started in January so I'm only doing about 10 pounds a month. March was horrible, the scale just did not budge. I hope you will add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated when it gets tough. Are you taking pics. In just three months I went from a 24-26 pant to a 20-22 - We can do this!
  • coffeegirl1998
    coffeegirl1998 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose too. Anyone that needs support, feel free to add me!! We've got this!!
  • lorraine311
    lorraine311 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who recently lost 235 pounds and is still losing and doing GREAT!!!!
  • kaylajreynolds
    Options
    Don't feel lonely! My goal is to lose 125lbs. So you're not alone. Don't give up, and feel free to message me or something, I'm great for motivation :)
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Welcome!! And, Mine is 134 pounds...

: D

Edited: Wanted to say to add me if You want... Everyone's invited... : D
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I need to lose well over 100! I love new friends, feel free to add me!