Any 40-something women with no kids? Rare, I know.

Options

Replies

• rebeccask
    rebeccask Posts: 170
    Options
    I'm 40 - married for 15 years - no kids! (This was by choice - and we LOVE our life) :-)

This is what I want. I'm 23 and have never liked kids nor been interested in having kids. It's nice to know this!
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi just sent you a friend request I'm 40 just no kids no intention of having kids at ALL!!! Happy with our lives we have dog but she is NOT a child substitute.
  • mariajae
    mariajae Posts: 18
    Options
    Kind of. I am approaching 38 and childless. :-) Feel free to add me, if you wish.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, this group of women is great! People always say things or comment on the fact that I don't want kids.... ever! I'm content with my husband and 3 wonderful dogs. Its nice to know that there are others out there. I'm in my 30's so I don't count as "40 without children" :sad:
  • pagirl0872
    pagirl0872 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in December...no kids, just a crazy cat (Miz Dalloway)...but refuse to be the Old Lady with all those cats...LOL. Loving and living life to the fullest!
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and my "kid" is about to graduate from college...does that count? I certainly don't have kids anymore! LOL

It's going to be great to be an empty-nester @ 45! My hubby and I are both losing weight, doing the same program, and we hike togehter every weekend. It's almost like when we were kids. We're going to start taking some hiking trips soon & camping overnight. Won't that be romantic?!? :blushing:
  • mykahlio1
    mykahlio1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    not sure if i count or not i will be 39 in 3 months and i have no biological children but im a step mom to 2 girls ages 15 1/2 and 11 1/2 and a boy age 7. so do i count ?
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I actually DO have 4 cats...so can you say CRAZY CAT LADY!?!? I don't care, call me crazy. Life is good - I am blessed. I should also add that I have a step-daughter from a previous marriage and we are still very close. So I can relate to step-moms, for sure.

Just so everyone knows, I never really wanted to have kids. People kept telling me that I would change my mind or that I would be missing out but none of that has applied to me. I have no regrets. Hubby and I love life the way it is. Someone mentioned that their pet is not a substitute for a child. I agree with that, except my "kids" think I'm their Mama and I'm happy to oblige.

So happy to meet everyone!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    30 something ,no kids. 2 cats and a niece and a nephew to spoil and send home :)
  • ldytaz
    ldytaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'll be 43 in Jun, no kids, never married either
  • Territrek
    Territrek Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    54 and no kids.
  • TheGimp
    TheGimp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    41 - no kids - not going to have any either. :-)

I have an 18-year-old lizard and a 12-year-old cat. That's plenty in my house.
  • rachel264
    rachel264 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    48 and no kids of my own, do stepkids count?
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    nearly 44 here and no kids, completely my choice, love kids, dont like babies at all. Love my friends kids, but nice to give them back.

Please feel free to add me.

Have cats, chickens and dog, more than enought for me to deal with lol.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    57. No kids. Totally by choice.
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have 2 furry kids.
  • Argent78
    Argent78 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    almost approaching 34, and no kids, and no plans for now:)
  • fleabert18
    Options
    41- no kids by choice. Married to my best friend for 16yrs. Love my life!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 on Easter and have no kids (don't want them). Feel free to add me...
  • sixfootaliw
    Options
    I've been saying I don't want kids since I was about 14. Nobody believed me then but they are starting to now that I am 40!

I did marry a man with three kids but they were teenagers by then, and lived with their mum, so I'm definitely no mommy-figure to them!