Crazy gas prices

Options

Replies

• lisalis626
    Options
    Yikes - guess $4.19 for super isn't as bad as I thought!! With all the tire slashing around my way, maybe it's best to just trade in my car for a nice lil Huffy LOL.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky ("lucky"? is that the word?)

-ahem- anyway. I don't have a car, so I don't have to worry about gas prices. I just walk places and occasionally ride my bike.

haha, lucky might be the right word...or not.... I would adore being able to get around town without a car. I could do it for a few things, but most everything else requires roads that are too dangerous for bikes...especially if I had to bring my 5 year old son along!
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It's close to $4/gal in Texas.. thank goodness for a job that pays for my gasoline or else I would be hurting so bad!
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    we are right behind you just spent $100 to fill up my dodge sprinter $4.20 per gallon
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ontario as well.... I was in the GTA today and it was $1.36 per liter
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You guys don't know when you have it good, in the UK we're paying 1.38 GBP per liter, that's the equivilent of $8.38 per gallon.
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    $7.92/gallon here ..
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    $3.99 by my house.. It was $4.15 the other day.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Yikes...and I was just grumbling today when I saw it hit $3.99...thank god both my grocery stores do fuel perks. I can generally save a minimum of .10 a gallon a fillup...
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ontario as well.... I was in the GTA today and it was $1.36 per liter

Yup, same here in Mississauga. 71L tank in my Equinox, means it is getting close to $100 for a full fill-up.
  • amie0724
    amie0724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    4.65 in Chicago
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Make sure you vote in November. Denying the Keystone was insanity!
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    jk
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Make sure you vote in November. Denying the Keystone was insanity!

You've got me confused a bit here, what does the Keystone pipeline have to do with gas prices? It's used to transport synthetic oil and bitumen, none of which are used in gasoline production....
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Today gas prices have gone up in my area, and they are the highest they have EVER been.
    It's absolutely ridiculous. 142.9 cents per liter! Seriously?!?!

I wish I'd pay that for petrol! 1.69€ here! :(
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Gas is close to $4 a gallon here in Dallas.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    $7.92/gallon here ..

Your profile says you're in Amherst , MA . GasPriceWatch says the highest price of gas there is 3.80$ a gallon....you may wanna change gas stations ;)
  • Planted2268
    Planted2268 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I rarely pay attention to the gas prices unless I hear about it on the news or someone starts talking about it. I live in rural PA and the Farmer's Market that I shop for groceries offers $.30 off per gallon after $100.00 purchase of groceries. The thing is today I was running low about a quarter of a tank so I pulled into a truck stop and noticed that for regular unleaded it was $3.85 per gallon. I was like whoa when did this happen? It usually takes $35.00 to fill my tank. That is with the $.30 discount when I purchase it near the Farmer's Market.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad I did my 4000 mile road trip across the US and Canada last summer!
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today was 132.9 in most places here today. (SW-Ontario). It seems to be a game some days as you can travel from one side of town to the other and the price can fluctuate with a .05- .07/litre difference. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!