Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• Marthamae89
    Options
    Do not get discouraged. I just added a girl who has lost 258 pounds. She went from 400 something to 180 POUNDS!!!! She looks great and if she can do it we all can do it :) Kepp your chin up and your motivation high :) And add me :)
  • cin457
    cin457 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with you....don't even know how it got this bad. I'm ready to shed all this extra weight that has been ruling my life. Add me as a friend so we can help each other out.
  • LilRiver
    LilRiver Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There's loads of us around, but we keep getting smaller! Yay us! It's so very inspiring to see the folks near or at their goal after losing so much.

I started in Feb at 270 (actually in Jan at something above that, but didn't have a scale or MFP) and looking to get down to 135... half my weight! Wow! I've lost 22 so far and I am not looking back :)

Feel free to add me.
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    I don't need to lose 100+ any more, but I did at one point. Hopefully that's okay, because I'd like to get more friends who need to lose 100+. :D
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 120 pounds. I have next to no support in my day to day life, so I find my motivation and support system here on MFP.
    Anyone can add me :)
  • toosywoots
    Options
    You are not out of place. I just joined and have been contacted by quite a few helpful people who want to loose that much. According to my goals I have another 150+ to loose. Two years ago I was down 120 pounds. Since this past fall I have gained 20 of it back. My son's wedding is coming up in May and I know I waited too long to look thin but I am going to try to look decent in my dress and hopefully some will come off my face for photos by then. I need accountability and hope to make friends on here that will be in it for the long haul that being over 100 pounds overweight takes. If you would like to friend me, I will be glad to be there for you.
  • Emjay61
    Emjay61 Posts: 6
    Options
    I do, I do! Don't feel lonely.. Add me to your friends list.
    I just started a couple of days ago.
    We can help one another.
  • Parrishbabe13
    Parrishbabe13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My Goal weight is 130 pounds, so i have a lot to loose! We can all do this together!!
  • shawnae2
    shawnae2 Posts: 105
    Options
    Not alone!! Struggling through this 100 + pound journey too!! Anyone feel free to add me. I am always looking for more people to motivate me!! We can do this :)
  • Parrishbabe13
    Parrishbabe13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    add mee, I'll help motivate you!
  • blackrose666
    blackrose666 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I do. Add me if you'd like :)
  • anitasongs
    anitasongs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have quite a bit to lose almost 200lbs and I have lost 19 lbs. way to go...but I must lose the weight..My first month on this journey. How about you?
    :smile:
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You;'re not alone! I need to lose 30 more pounds just to be out of the morbidly obese range. Feel free to add me - we can do it::-)
  • mimiisabella
    Options
    Hi, your NOT alone. I've been monitoring my eating by using the myfitnesspal food chart and everyday I've ate two days food in one day :( .....although I can't stop thinking of food and how big i am...filling the food chart enable me to see what I'm eating and how much...maybe soon I will slowly control my hand to mouth habit and control my confort eating. Don't be to hard on yourself and take each day as it comes I am and I know the day will come when i will fill in my food chart that it will show a cutting down of my intake and I will lose weight. WE CAN DO IT !!!!
  • trevely71
    trevely71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am half way to my 100lbs weight loss but can always use support
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. It's totally doable.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 200 lbs. I know we can do this!!
  • BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    I started February 18th with 112 lbs to lose and currently have 97 lbs left :)
  • Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me! 18 down and 82 to go, 5'2", 58 years old and can't wait to get under 200 this summer. Add me and I'll talk your ear off!
  • vicky1966
    vicky1966 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to lose close to 100 pounds .....for the first time today, a stranger insulted me for being fat ....damn that hurt!!! Feel free to add me ....let's do thi!!!