females who need to lose 100lbs

Options

Replies

• amaryaxxx
    amaryaxxx Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hii there I need to loose over 100pounds.
  • VioletBeauregarde
    Options
    Dont forget to add each other! Ive gotten alot of great friends from this! P.s. how much is a stone?

14lbs = 1 stone :smile: please add me everyone need tons of help :smile:
  • lademoiselle
    Options
    so many of you have lost so much!!! very very inspiring.. one day, i hope to be able to say that i have lost the same..

19696363.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    2 months and 24lbs??!! That's fantastic. I need to lose about 100 lbs on the nose and I just started last week.
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'd love to have more friends on here who're in the same boat as me! I'm well on my way to losing 100 pounds and my dedication is waning a bit. Time to recommit and get the progress moving again!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    18 lbs down with 82 to go, just started on here a couple months ago.
    Feel free to add me!
  • rosemariecoburn
    Options
    add me need all the friends and surport I can get. I have 139lbs to go. it is such along process, but here I go.
  • dietzeb
    dietzeb Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on MFP for a couple of month now. My starting weight was 250lbs. Goal is 150lbs, and I lost 33lbs so far. I'm in!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Well I started out with 100 lbs to lose. I still have 64.5 to go. I just started the Julian Michaels 30 day shred. Today was day 2... I feel like I've been ran over by a big rig *sigh* but it is a good pain :) I'm fairly active on here if anyone would like to add me :)
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey, Feel free to add me:)
  • bkristh
    bkristh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 85 lbs and have been working in earnest for the last week. Feel free to add me as well. I'd be happy to have the support!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have another 100 plus to go. Feel free to add me!
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100 pounds to lose. I was on MFP for almost a year, but fell off the wagon a few months ago and am just starting up again.

My feed has been very quiet as most of the friends I had on MFP aren't active anymore. Anyone who's got roughly 100 lbs to lose please feel free to add me!
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just look at all the responses you got. I've got close to 200 to lose ultimately. It's daunting, but, 25 years ago I lost 160. I like the idea of having people around who've already lost at least 100, because they have so much to teach us and to relate to....they really inspire me.
  • caroleslaststand
    caroleslaststand Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've only been on here a little more than a month, but I'm obsessive about it, because it's the only thing working for me. I don't know how you get a group together so just lemme know if I need to do anything. I love the idea. I try to find several people every day who've lost a lot of weight and have pics to show for it. It motivates me so much....
  • Runner50266
    Options
    I just joined today and am looking for friends as well! I have 80 to lose maybe 90. Please add and thank you!:happy:
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Anyone Add me if you like!
    I have 85 pounds to lose!
  • ariellebrewster
    ariellebrewster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Arielle. And I want to lose 100 lbs. I'm looking for any help I can get. I really need some help :))
  • ThickNThunda
    ThickNThunda Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • PrincessStatus26
    Options
    I need to loose 110lbs ive been back and forth with this. i have no other support so some friends to nag me to check in would be awesome!