I love Jillian Michaels...

Options
15678911»

Replies

• jchurch8
    jchurch8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow . .great results. . and that's in 3 weeks ? ? Good for you. You've given us hope . . I've bout the 30DS . .perhaps I should actually use it !
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have 6 week 6 pack as well. and i love it! i am guessing my your name that you are a mother and you were born in 89? funny thing is that i also have been doing it for 30 days i am a mother a two boys one named Kye and i also was born in 89. I saw your post and your pix and thought wow, we r pretty much at the same level! My body looks similar to yours. Are you fallowing the Jullian Micheals diet or your own?

Small world, huh? :) Add me as a friend and let's cheer each other on! I'm new to this so I'm just kinda going my own thing with my diet and playing around with how many calories work for me. I usually just try to eat healthy for 2 out of 3 of my meals and I let the other slide. The only thing I've completely given up are sodas. You can take a look at my diary if you want. There are some definite no-no's on there for nearly every day, but I don't care because it's way better than I was eating before and it's working for me! Good luck!!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Oh my ggoodness. You look great.
    WHAT DID YOU USE?

Jillian Michaels DVDs. 30 day shred daily and 6 week 6 pack 4-5x a week. All you need are hand weights! No sodas and watching what I eat.

Good to know. i wanted to do that program next after I complete Turbo Fire but was confused on how often I should do it. Thanks for sharing.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Bump! Starting both these dvds this week hoping to get awesome results like you
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Amazing results! U look amazing and I love JM too! :)
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results!! you look great!
  • ELautner
    ELautner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I am so impressed!! I just have a few questions. What did you get or how many calories did you consume??? Did you do the two consecutively? Thank you!!
  • RachaelKaye4
    RachaelKaye4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AWESOME RESULTS!! Really want to try this in the new year :) xxxx
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to bump an old thread, but this is what made me join MFP and start working out again. Amazing results.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    What Great results....I know you excited....I got this one coming in the mail... Thanks for the confirmation that it works
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I totally agree! I owe almost 100% of my weight loss to that woman! I want to punch her! lol
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love her too :) I'm doing 6 Week Six Pack and am two days from beginning level 2.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow... Doing 30 ds now... trying that next.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Can we do just legs and not arms?

NO YOU CANNOT!

"I know you feel that little knot in your stomach, that is your body getting stronger. That is fear leaving the body right there."
  • miiint
    miiint Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Question; did you do both the 30DS and 6Week6Pack simultaneously? And also did you diet/do other excercise?

Im stunned by your results,, Im on Day 6 of the 30DS and so far I havent seen any results:(
  • kameesha16
    Options
    hello just saw your amazing results and i was wondering if you did them alternately like each day you'd rotat between the three or if you di it all in the same day
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    <===== I love her too! Starting week 2 of 30DS today (did 30DS and RI30 last summer) upping my weights this go around! Great work, looking awesome!!!:drinker:
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I also have a love and hate relationship with JM. It's freaking amazing how I love to get my *kitten* kicked by her 6-7X a week,lol. You look great! I was considering if I wanted to buy the ab video, but now I definitely will. Completed 30 DS and just completed Ripped yesterday, Level IV , totally kicks your *kitten*. I have also added her 20 min kick boxing video with the ripped video. So, far 29 pounds down and 27 total inches loss all over. Starting Shred and Rip today and the kickboxing video.
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!