Options

Replies

• jennyjennbug
    Options
    bump for later
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Bumping for inspiration - great work everyone!!
  • MomDaze3
    MomDaze3 Posts: 24
    Options
    I need to keep seeing these! Great job everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Such a great post ! ! Thank you - all of you who posted pics - for sharing...

:heart:
    It...
  • erinmel00
    erinmel00 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I know 12 lbs isn't much and it's not very impressive compared to everyone else, but.. here's mine anyway :c

ohr7km.jpg
  • effiere23
    effiere23 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wooow impressive ! Good job !
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing, amazing.
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Bump, amazing pics!
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Refresh for the new thread:

@ ~ 395 (and yes, the dog is on my belly)

xmaswithdog.JPG

@ ~ 205

Jody2.jpg

I eat about 2000 calories a day (2200 -2400 when I exercise) and have since the beginning.

Not going to apologize for quoting with pics, EVERYONE should see you're awesome achievement WattsJA, Congratulations buddy, you look like you are in your twenties. I'll post my pics later on, the spotlight is yours. Good job!!!!!

Agreed, this is what convinced me I wasn't eating enough and need at least 2000 calories a day. Amazing work man!
  • mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump! Amazingness!
  • RDHY2K
    RDHY2K Posts: 8
    Options
    everyone of you are huge inspirations to me. OMG, what great changes. I have yet to really figure out this forum post thing yet, but will someday. In the meantime my current before and after is my Avatar pic.

I started on 1/1/12 and the pick was about 8 weeks into it. At that point strength training daily and no diet, just watched what I ate. Now I have added running 3-4 times a week and calorie watching. My weight is going slower but my inches are going away fast.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I know 12 lbs isn't much and it's not very impressive compared to everyone else, but.. here's mine anyway :c

ohr7km.jpg

12 pounds on you is impressive! You look very nice
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump! Such a great thread!
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump.. I love before and after pics
  • PHOTOMOM75
    Options
    I love all of the before and after photos, very inspiring! Can't wait to post my own!

12693135.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • HelloHayleyKC
    Options

ohr7km.jpg

12lbs on me (5'8" - 288lbs) is barely noticeable, but on you it is very impressive! You look amazing! I have a very petite friend who is 4'9" and battles her weight. 12lbs on her is a very big difference. Great job!! You seriously do look amazing :)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump love before and afters. Helps keep me motivated and reminds me this can be done.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I was at 200 lbs in this pic and already down 10lbs. No starvation but I had a terrible learning curve listening to all the crap info that is out there. It took me 7 months to loose the first 25 lbs.

Picture020-1.jpg

175 lbs in this pic. Lost the rest since I joined this site.
    P1020889.jpg
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Refresh for the new thread:

@ ~ 395 (and yes, the dog is on my belly)

xmaswithdog.JPG

@ ~ 205

Jody2.jpg

I eat about 2000 calories a day (2200 -2400 when I exercise) and have since the beginning.

WOW. That sums it up. Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!