Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• garrywb
    garrywb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This in my second official day. I have 142 lbs to lose. My wife and i are both on here. We doing the weight loss as a team. :smile:
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little out of place here...haven't seen too many people like me MFP. It's getting lonely :(

I have to lose 131lbs..... I am in this for the long haul - VERY long haul :)
  • mandolyn83
    Options
    I am just beginning the journey and have more than 100 lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me as a friend - I need all the help I can get :-)

I will be in it for the long haul as well.
  • Holly1019
    Holly1019 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I added you. I have about 100 or so to lose. (trying to set small goals) 100 seems like to big of a number. :( Good luck!!!
  • ariellebrewster
    ariellebrewster Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to ideally go from 290 to 190. I feel very discouraged. I went for hr walk today. The first time I've exercised in months. It wasn't that bad but I feel like that amt of exercise wouldn't make a difference if I could just lose a few lbs I would be so motivated. . I'm eating nilla Wafers as we speak. :(
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am just about to start my journey too - have been on MFP for a while (signed in for 50 days) but haven't been very good recently - so fresh start - I have over 100lbs to lose feel free to add me - the best advice I have been given is break it down into smaller chunks as 100+ lbs seems like an unachievable mountain - but break it down into 10lbs at a time and it seems much more achievable
  • babycakes814
    Options
    Hey bestie!! You know i have 100+ to lose! Im here with ya:) i lost almost 100 in 10 months before baby and gained 60 back so here we go again:) lets do it!!
  • Nhilylene
    Options
    Hey sugar! No worries. I just joined here and I have been trying to loose weight for some time. I have to lose 130. Dont feel down. :smile:
  • swekmom
    swekmom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I too am in for the long haul of losing at least 100 pounds. Add me for support! :wink:
  • Bpowell76
    Bpowell76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am here checking. Need to lose 100 but going for 60 because the number for now seems more approachable.
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lynniebub2002
    Options
    Trust me.. you are not alone. This is my second attempt at losing weight but I know this will work much better for me, I was starving myself before and gained everything back. I will support you all in your weight loss because success is out there waiting for all of us!
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of us check out 200's to fabulous group.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have a total of about 170 to lose. About 65 down so far. Don't worry, you're not alone!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That's what I love about this site when you need a lift we come together like family. The Adams family but still family.
  • mgriffinv
    Options
    Since I started this odyssey at 306lbs and I want to be at 175lbs by the finish line, I'll have to have lost 131lbs. That puts me in your camp honey!

I'm at 270 right now, so I'm just under the 100lbs to go marker.

We'll all make it together though! That's what these sites are for! Keep on going strong!
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have about 140lbs to loose. Feel free to add me!
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Dont feel lonely! Theres quite a few of us it seems. Anyone in the same boat feel free to ADD ME! I know we can all use some encoraging words sometimes. Im down 21 lbs but I have 137 more to go!
  • TheNewCrystal
    Options
    Whoops! I mean 126!
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I need to lose 100lbs! I am 20lbs down!! Please add me if you want and I'll do everything I can to help encourage you :)

Mar:flowerforyou: