• DellG85
    DellG85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You have total heart failure if you eat something without logging it first
    You read your MFP status more often than your FB one
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Another one - you are getting annoyed with posts " i am eating 1200 calories why I am not losing " and " To scared to eat back exersise calories"

UGH!! YESS!!!!

You also start to wonder when the last time you wore something other then workout clothes.

When you walk into your gym the all know your name and your kids names.... lol, it is my "cheers"
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    You are starting to look like the poor kid at school with giant hand me down baggy clothes.

So true! :)
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My kids ask every day before school "are we going to the gym tonight?"

Sooooooo true!!!!

OMG! Yes!! lol
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Or you workout hard and then realize - 'oh crap - now I have 1500 calories to eat during dinner'

at least that is my problem this evening. lol

Oh yeah...and then you realize that you CAN eat a slice of pizza for dinner and it's not a bad thing because you'll still have a loss in the morning! (That was me last night/this morning!)
  • phillieschic
    Options
    ...my laundry is always "in process" and full of sweats, sports bras and socks...
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You've run out of calories so you jump on the treadmill to earn enough for that last glass of wine....:drinker:

^^^THIS^^^ or a margarita!

Or you workout hard and then realize - 'oh crap - now I have 1500 calories to eat during dinner'

at least that is my problem this evening. lol

ahahahaha! this is sooo me! :P
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Great for a laugh first thing this morning!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You are starting to look like the poor kid at school with giant hand me down baggy clothes.

O good God, this!
    There for a bit, I was actually wearing handme downs from my friend's teenage daughter....LOL
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You strap on your HRM during sex because damn it, you are going to count ALL your calories.

You chastise yourself for not hitting your MAX heart rate from the last time you bumped uglies.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old daughter tells me to be careful jogging so I don't hurt my ankle again. :heart:
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look around MFP looking for half-naked pics of other members to see if they match your body type so you can envision the same results happening to your body.

Hysterical!!!! I do this all the time!! "Where are the 5'4" people!!!!" Haha!!!
  • anonymousbee
    Options
    Hahaha using the gym as a reward or incentive for finishing an assignment! Happened to me today! I was procrastinating so bad but I had to hand it in today so I said to myself "when you've done it you can go to the gym" lol!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You take your phone down to the kitchen so that you don't forget the amounts that you prelogged for that meal, lol

Also you get excited when you see recent posts in the 'photos of meals' thread :P
  • Psyb3r
    Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You no longer let your Husband mow the lawn because you once strapped on your HRM and found out it burns a ton of calories. Same for washing the cars.

This!!! I so love mowing the lawn and general gardening!
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    ...my laundry is always "in process" and full of sweats, sports bras and socks...

^^^^^ THIS ONE^^^^^^^

I NEED MORE!! HAHA!!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Your husband just assumes all your "friends" are imaginary. Just because I've not met them doesn't mean they're not real, honey!!!!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My stories start with "the other day on mfp"

i will claim this one...

signs you've been here too long...Binary's scary clown face doesn't freak you out anymore...

Beat me to it.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

6) You talk to your TV workout instructor.

Doing the 30 Day Shred the other day

Jillian: "I can hear you, you're screaming, panting, groaning..."
    Me: "Only for you baby."
    :laugh:

-ahem- I don't remember the exact thing that Jillian said, but close enough.
    ^ Hahahaha. I always cuss her out.

"JUST A COUPLE MORE" ....15 is not a couple, Killian.

"GET A LITTLE LOWER" ...F**k you! Okay!

Ahaha, I called her a lying *kitten* the other day when she said "just a couple more..."