2 minute Low Carb, High Protein CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROW

Options

Replies

• birdinho
    birdinho Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just made this. I must admit it's a little like bread? I put some sugar free jam on it an love'd it. great way to take my protein with me! THX

Glad you liked it!!! I havent mastered how to make it a little sweeter yet but my next batch I may add some splenda into it. I also put a little bit of chocolate philly on the top. delicious!!

Iv never had suger free jam, il be buying some of that tonight!!
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just a thought - how high are you setting the temp?

Since from memory a lot of protein "baking" recipes say to use low heat to avoid denaturing the protein in the powder... :huh:
  • fireballaaa
    fireballaaa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    got a dumb question where can you find protein powder (what part of the grocery store can it be found)

thanks
  • birdinho
    Options
    Just a thought - how high are you setting the temp?

Since from memory a lot of protein "baking" recipes say to use low heat to avoid denaturing the protein in the powder... :huh:

I microwave on full power for 2 mins but my microwave is useless!!! most will cook within a minute so dont think it will do much harm.
  • birdinho
    Options
    got a dumb question where can you find protein powder (what part of the grocery store can it be found)

thanks

Dont know about grocery stores. I know Tesco sell it here but thats because its pretty big. I usually get it off the net
  • donna9089
    donna9089 Posts: 87
    Options

Check in the health food/supplements section of the store
  • HorrorGeek
    HorrorGeek Posts: 18 Member
    Options

thanks

I've never seen it in a grocery store (but I don't guess I've really looked either). I get mine at Target or GNC. Target is cheaper and it's in the same aisle with all their protein bars and diet shakes - which is usually the first aisle in the health/pharmacy section of Target.
  • birdinho
    Options
    Just ordered some Banana protein powder so these bad boys will be chocolate and banana for my next attempt!!! woo hoo
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I've added this under "recipe" section as Mug Protein Cake. 230 for serving of 3.
    Didn't know how to get it to give an option to do single serving :(

Couldn't finish this for breakfast this morning, too rich - think I may need to half the recipe
  • Megclark37
    Megclark37 Posts: 111
    Options
    BUMP! YUM YUUUUM
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    yum!
  • lishwish
    lishwish Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds great. :)
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    damn im in trouble..
  • maureen173
    maureen173 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This recipe sounds yummy! I have a really good chocolate protein powder that I use almost every other day, it tastes great, I will try that in this. If you want to find how to get some, let me know!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • birdinho
    Options
    I've added this under "recipe" section as Mug Protein Cake. 230 for serving of 3.
    Didn't know how to get it to give an option to do single serving :(

Couldn't finish this for breakfast this morning, too rich - think I may need to half the recipe

Yeah it is quite rich. Iv ran out of Peanut Butter (DISASTER) so need to get some later so I can make a weekends worth of these.
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options

If your fromt he UK its worth adding a little bit of Cadbury Philedelphia for the extra chocolate taste.

We have cadbury philadelphia??.. why was i not informed.. I need to hunt this thing down lol
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bumping to try but I have to get chocolate protein powder, I have strawberry and that wont work lol
  • lauraladell
    Options
    Do I need a protein powder? I have cocoa powder and peanut butter and milk, it sounds so good, do you think it will work?