30 day shred march

Options

Replies

• Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I really want to start doing it but I hate exercising when anyone is home and when my boyfriends around - I'm too work out shy. I did level one three days ago just too see what it was like and it totally killed me. Maybe I'll start april 1st and get my mom to do it with me so she can look silly too!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I can def feel a differance i was a bit sceptical and never even dreamed id loose inches but I canfeel it on my waist and my back and have had to make a hole in my belt as jeans tooslack so something has happened lol
  • HeatherFP13
    HeatherFP13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well...30 days done! I did 10 at each level and never missed a day. I will weigh in and measure in the am (so it's consistant with when I usually do it),so fingers crossed! I loved/hated it, but I am supremely happy (and dare I say proud) that I finished it! I am taking tomorrow off and then starting Tony Horton's Power 90 on Sunday. Good luck to all those starting...and thanks to all those who have been an inspiration to me through the last 30 days!
  • jennsonadiet
    jennsonadiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well...30 days done! I did 10 at each level and never missed a day. I will weigh in and measure in the am (so it's consistant with when I usually do it),so fingers crossed! I loved/hated it, but I am supremely happy (and dare I say proud) that I finished it! I am taking tomorrow off and then starting Tony Horton's Power 90 on Sunday. Good luck to all those starting...and thanks to all those who have been an inspiration to me through the last 30 days!
    I too finished today and did it the same as you :) Am I will say that I am proud of you for sticking with it ! I am proud of myself too ! :) I was a little disappointed with my 15 day results and am hoping that the 30 day results are better . I think I will try slim in 6 next . I started it once before but injured myself doing it so had to quit . I will be more careful this time and I WILL finish it this time lol I will post results from 30ds sometime tomorrow and look forward to seeing how everyone else did .
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Day 28

I think I will be finishing on Monday since I always take sundays off. Today on my ellipitcal I did my normal 15 minutes after my 30 day shred and for the first time I was able to go longer and harder then before. Also I didnt get so sweaty. I am so proud of myself. I have never stuck to any excersize for more then 2 weeks.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    well done everyone . good luck in April . Cant wait to see your results x
  • HeatherFP13
    Options
    I'm kind of embarrassed about sharing, but I said I would so I will. Ok - so mixed results after 30 days. I am a little bummed because my weight was actually +0.1 lbs this week, so in 30 days I am only down 3.4lbs. Measurement wise...I can only go from day 10 becuase my hubby had issues measuring on day 1. So- in the last 20 days, I gained 1" on my left arm and .75" on my right arm. I'm ok with that because I know there is muscle there that wasn't there before. Other than that: chest -1", under chest -3". waist -3 1/2", hips -0.5", thighs -1" and -1.5", calves -0.25" and -0.5". So a total of 11.25" down and 1.75" up in the arms. Not huge, but definitely worth it.
  • jennsonadiet
    jennsonadiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ok my results are i am down 4 pounds and 6 inches from the parts i measures . i should have taken more measurements in different places but to tell ya the truth i didn't think i would be able to finish it . so proud that i did and i m gonaa keep with my weightloss journey . thanks everyone for all the support and i hope to shred or lose with ya'll again :)
  • HeatherFP13
    Options
    ok my results are i am down 4 pounds and 6 inches from the parts i measures . i should have taken more measurements in different places but to tell ya the truth i didn't think i would be able to finish it . so proud that i did and i m gonaa keep with my weightloss journey . thanks everyone for all the support and i hope to shred or lose with ya'll again :)

Awesome job! Just finishing is incredible (I wasn't sure I could actually do it either lol) but to get rid of 6 inches is phenominal! Great job :o)
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    wow well done everyone ,fantastic results . keep up the good work x
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm just now on D2L3 because I skipped several days. I measured and have lost 9 inches so far, but only 1.5 lbs. I'm thinking of doubling my 27 min workout to finish the program over the weekend. I think I will do the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD next, and of course, continue my zumba classes. I cannot give enough credit to zumba for getting me to start moving.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I have 10 workouts left. I've gained 3lbs and lost 2 inches! Weird... anyway... I'll check back in after my last workout. :)
  • angielautenbach
    Options
    Okay results are in!!! 30 Day Shred. My profile picture is of day 1, 10, 20, 30! I lost 1 inch in my arm, 3in chest, 3in belly botton, 3.5in in hips, 2.5 in my theigh and 7.5 lbs!!!! Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think!! I am very proud of my results and hard work!!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Okay results are in!!! 30 Day Shred. My profile picture is of day 1, 10, 20, 30! I lost 1 inch in my arm, 3in chest, 3in belly botton, 3.5in in hips, 2.5 in my theigh and 7.5 lbs!!!! Take a look at my pictures and tell me what you think!! I am very proud of my results and hard work!!

You are looking GREAT! The 30DS is amazing, isn't it? Keep it up. :flowerforyou:
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Awesome results!! I just finished too and posted a pic in my profile. I only lost 5" overall and about 3 lbs. Better than nothing!
  • angielautenbach
    Options

Awesome results!! I just finished too and posted a pic in my profile. I only lost 4" overall and about 3 lbs. Better than nothing!

Your results look great.I think I has alot more fat to loose to begin with might be why I lost more.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    wow fantastic resutls :)
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I finished the 30DS yesterday! :drinker:

Results:

I'm an idiot and only did a few basic measurements when I started out and didn't take any photos. I really wish I had now :(

However here is what I do know.

Measurements as of today (04/04/12)

Neck: 12 1/2" (1/2" loss)

Shoulders: 40 1/2"

Bust: 36 1/2" (1/2" loss)

Underbust: 30 1/4" (2 3/4" loss)

Waist: 29" (no change)

Hips: 34" (1" loss)

Muffin Top (yep, you know what I mean!): 34 1/2" (1" loss)

Bottom: 37 1/2"

Thigh: 22 1/2" (1/2" loss)

Calf: 15 1/4"

Arm: 11 3/4" (1/4" loss)

Wrist: 6" (no change, obvs)

Weight: 142lbs (5lb loss)

So that's 6 1/2 inches lost and 5lbs gone! I have according to the body fat percentage monitor on my scales also lost just over 3% body fat and weirdly lost at least 2 ring sizes from my fingers down from a Q. I tried on my friends' size O engagement ring and it was still loose, so I guess an M now? My BMI was just in the overweight range and it is now 24.3
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have a terrible confession. I did Level 1 for a month because 1) I was so insanely out of shape that it took me a long while to feel confident in my abilities, and 2) I was scared of Level 2 after reading other people's experiences. :blushing: BUT TODAY I DID LEVEL 2 and DID NOT DIE!

So I might just spend April doing Level 2 and get that down (my coordination is terrible) and then move on to Level 3. I just want to get better at what I am doing rather than rush through it. Anyone think that is a bad idea?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    L3 D 9 (total 23 days) can't wait to be done to move on to Ripped in 30. I did love 30DS. I can see a big difference in my abs. (thank God). My size 8's fitting much better.