30 day shred march

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I just bought this today. I bought ripped first and when I tried it I almost panicked! I am not an athletic person nor can I do exercise (I can walk on a treadmill but that's about it) so I am now going to try 30 day shred and see what happens...wish me luck! Anyone just starting out?
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have a terrible confession. I did Level 1 for a month because 1) I was so insanely out of shape that it took me a long while to feel confident in my abilities, and 2) I was scared of Level 2 after reading other people's experiences. :blushing: BUT TODAY I DID LEVEL 2 and DID NOT DIE!

So I might just spend April doing Level 2 and get that down (my coordination is terrible) and then move on to Level 3. I just want to get better at what I am doing rather than rush through it. Anyone think that is a bad idea?

I think that is a great idea!!!
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Started back up a few days ago. Today is L3D4. Finding it tough after the break but I only have 7 more days. I WILL complete this. Then I'm thinking either No More Trouble Zones or 6 Week 6 Pack. Any one have thoughts on either of these?
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have not done either for few days now with not feeling too good .I started no more trouble zones .I quiteliked it as it has a lot off toning .weights etc and not as much cardio as 30 day shred .I really need to getback into itsoon x
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I finally finished the shred which I started on March 2nd. I had several days I couldn't squeeze it in, so it took me 45 days to do it. I will weigh in the morning and do my measurements tomorrow evening. Now I think I'm going to do a pilates bodyband dvd twice a week and maybe start Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism on May 1st. I do like the 20-30 minute workouts. Of course I am continuing my zumba classes. I'll post tomorrow my total losses.
  • dogacreek
    Options
    Here is what the 30DS did for me:

WEIGHT: 5 lbs lost
    NECK: .25 Inches lost
    BUST: 1 inch lost
    WAIST: 2.5 inches lost
    HIPS: 2 inches lost
    R. ARM: 1.5 inches lost
    R. THIGH: .75 inches lost
    R. CALF: 1.5 inches lost
    L. ARM: 1.25 inches lost
    L. THIGH: 1 inch lost
    L. CALF: 1 inch lost
    Total inches lost: 12.75 inches

Woo Woo :drinker:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I finished the shred. No weight loss. 2 inches lost (one around waist, one around hips).

*sigh* I'm suspecting my thyroid is acting up or some nonsense. I just don't know why else I wouldn't have had results (stayed within calories every day except two).
  • mummytobeslim
    Options

well done thats fab x
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I finished the shred. No weight loss. 2 inches lost (one around waist, one around hips).

*sigh* I'm suspecting my thyroid is acting up or some nonsense. I just don't know why else I wouldn't have had results (stayed within calories every day except two).

well done and you must feel better for it .I didn't loose weight but clothes felt looser so must have done something x
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options

well done and you must feel better for it .I didn't loose weight but clothes felt looser so must have done something x

I do feel stronger. :) I guess I'm just disappointed not to have seen any dramatic body changes.
  • dogacreek
    Options

well done thats fab x

Thank you. I really feel like I made progress. I plan on doing the dvd again in a couple of months and rotating with other JM DVDs.
  • mummytobeslim
    Options
    I am alternating the shred with other dvd's just picking what I fancy doing daily depending on hoe much time I have
  • dogacreek
    Options
    I am alternating the shred with other dvd's just picking what I fancy doing daily depending on hoe much time I have

Well, I guess I won't be repeating the 30DS for a while. I ran into a girlfriend yesterday that I hadn't seen in several months. She glanced at me and walked right by me! I spoke to her and she was astounded with my body changes (and shorter haircut). She ended up coming to my house and "borrowing" the dvd. LOL

I guess I will be doing my other dvds for sure. They are cheap enough though, I could just buy another one.