Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• mrsmel55
    mrsmel55 Posts: 168
    Options
    I have lost 32 and need to go about another 90 -100. I feel like I will make it this time....its a lifestyle change not a diet. My health depends on it. I have been on for 60 days... The friends, the info, the encouragement and so much more can be obtained from this site. It is truly an inspiration and makes me accoutable to me. I can't hide from the facts here. I can'i do like Scarlet O'Hara and worry about it tomorrow. Here, today and now. Its past time!
  • maybebaby40
    Options
    Good evening

to me this is not a diet it is a new way of life-I will learn to like to exercise- to cook healthy and to never feel deprived or say I can't have this or that-in moderation

I have an open diary and look for buddies with the same- who want accountability and are looking to do this the healthy way- anyone looking for new buddies let me know
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 to go as well! I began my journey on March 10th of this year and am down 8.6 pounds. Please feel free to add me! Together, we are strong!!!
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I definately agree that we should stop calling it a "diet" and start focusing on it being a way of life! I'm making a conscious effort when I talk about it to say this new way of living. :):bigsmile:
  • jambleclown
    Options
    I only started 3 days ago and have a little more than 45kgs to loose (around 100lbs) so I am cerainly around for the long haul. Please feel free to add me as reading what people have achieved on the news updates on my phone is a big motivater for me.
    Cheers.
  • BigBubbaD
    BigBubbaD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs... anyone on their way to that goal? Add me please and lets keep each other motivated :)
  • Carrmaduke
    Options
    My goal is to lose 115 lbs. I started Jan. 31st and I'm down 42 lbs. I want 60 gone by summer vacation...June 7th. Friend me if you're on your way to losing 100+ lbs!
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My inital goal is 116 lbs to lose. but i really need to lose 216 to get to my "ideal" weight.... but im not sure im going to take it that far because i have a big frame and am afraid I'll look sick at that weight
  • norse1965
    norse1965 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do! Yep.. I have about 150 pounds to lose.. GAH!
  • wgaue
    wgaue Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I to, have 100 pounds to loose. Actualy, if I go by what the doctor says, I've got about 120 to lose. I've set a goal to be down to 200 pounds by the end of the year (only 67 pounds to lose). That's my long term goal. Short term goal is to lose 12 pounds in the next 13 weeks (by July 4).
  • cmhudson75
    Options
    I, too, need to lose 100lbs...Would like to lose more. Don't worry you are not alone!! :happy:
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You're definitely not alone. I've got 180 lbs to lose.
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little out of place here...haven't seen too many people like me MFP. It's getting lonely :(

I need to lose 130-150lbs and I am always open to new friends. Anyone can add me!
  • danielleregalado
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Above all I would love to lose close to 100 lbs!
    <3 I need more supportive friends.
    Anyone can send me a request as long as we can keep each other motivated.
    I'm a NEWB to this site.
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Me
  • Baybbee123
    Baybbee123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want/need more friends! Please anyone on this post, send me an invite!!!
  • Stacey_Lorraine
    Options
    I'd love to loos 100lbs and need supporting friends I've been here a year and havnt been very persistent but now I have my 21st birthday in 15 weeks and a lovely romantic holiday to Rome booked so I need to shift as much weigh as I can before I leave then the rest when I get back, I'd love to help support others if your willing to support me. So feel free to add me x
  • jeanette625
    jeanette625 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am New to "My Fitness Pal" but I started my New Healthy Lifestyle Journey back on Feb. 25, 2012. Since Feb. I have lost 37 LBS and Have Another 150 to GO!! I am Incorporating a Couple Lifestyle Changes and So Far they are Working Great! I Started The ViSalus Program on 2-25-12, Started Eating More Fruits and Vegetables, Cut out all Junk Food and Pop,drinking More Water, and as of 2 weeks ago have started working out 3-4 x's a week for the First Time in my Entire Life!! I feel like I Finally have The Tools I Need to be Successful for the 1st Time EVER!! I am Married (16 Yrs) and have 3 Sons (16,14,9) and we are from Michigan. This is a Family Effort to become Healthier, However I am the only one posting as on Now. Feel free to add me as a Supporting Friend :-)
  • Daniyasmom
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs. I started a month ago. So far I'm down 7lbs :-)
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    100 pounds is my "mini" goal. Sad, but true.

There are all kinds here. Some want to gain, some want to tone, some want to lose five pounds, and some are like us with more to lose. This site is for anyone who wants to change their physical well being for the better.

WELCOME!!!