Confessions....

Options

Replies

• kzeiger78
    Options
    I confess that I had too many margaritas Saturday night, and today I ate a bowl of vanilla ice cream because it was all that was left in the container, and didn't want to throw it out!
    I confess I knew I was starting my "new life" tomorrow, and didn't really give two thoughts to what all I consumed this weekend!
  • stuartme123
    stuartme123 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    my weakness is york peppermint patties
    and i bought an entire bag of them at the beginning of the weekend
    and it is almost empty now
    :noway:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess on finished last place on Sunday and wanted to walk off stage!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess on finished last place on Sunday and wanted to walk off stage!

ohhhhh, we wub you!

I confess I have been spamming each page to get people to write doctor phil about how great Mike is.
    LIKE THIS:
    I went to the Dr.Phil.com site this morning, sent them an email about Mike. I hope everyone on this site does the same. Mike works very hard to keep this site going, it has changed all of our lives and I hope that if enough people do the same Doctor Phil will give mike the recognition he deserves!

Ready Go!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see if Doctor Phil will do something great for our great site creator!

drphil.com write nice things tell him how Mike has helped you. it will feel great!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess I had to help my dog with a BM yesterday :sick:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options

Ewwwwww :sick:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwww :sick:

LMAO, I still love her though!
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate not 1 but THREE! chocolate chip cookies earlier....so I had to cut my lunch in half, so I would stay within my calories for the day!!! they were small ones if that counts! :tongue:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I have to confess...I was at the checkout with my $50 in hand, and when the total reached the mid 40's, I had a decision...do I get the organic apples, or do I get the frozen yogurt...I chose the frozen yogurt. Then I came home, and had a serving with a banana...and it was SO good. :smile:
  • CarolTempleton
    CarolTempleton Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I confess i had Sonic breakfast today, boyfriend bought it otherwise i would of not eaten it. But I confess i did my exercise today and yesterday, this is my new beginning. I am excited
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I confess I had a horrible day today, so I decided to talk to my blueberry muffin about it.:angry: It wasn't even very good, but I ate it anyway.
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went over my calories yesterday by almost 900.

I did come home and did an hour long workout, but I was still over by 600 after that.

I also confess that I put off my weigh-in till tomorrow because of my food binge yesterday.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was out of control last night. I ate peanut butter filled pretzels, watermelon, 2 pans of zucchini fries, spoonfuls of nutella, nutella and graham crackers, and whatever else I could get my hands on. I also went through Mcd's drive through to get a vanilla cone and the machine was broken! I exercised hard yesterday but not enough to recoup... I didn't even bother recording all that food.
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I have had company since mid July. I think I have gained all my weight back. I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning and start all over again. Tonight I made Creme brulee and couldn't wait for it to gel so ate it like soup. I can't believe the things I do. Anyhow I am weighing in tomorrow, going to the gym, right after checking in on my senior. My company is gone. I have 2 weeks til more comes. phew. That feels good to get off my chest! Big chest.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I confess that my ticker is wrong. Its four pounds off but I can't stand to change it upwards again!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went over on my calories yesterday but I don't know by how much, I didn't log it, couldn't bear to see by how much I went over.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I confess that I went over on my calories yesterday but I don't know by how much, I didn't log it, couldn't bear to see by how much I went over.

I do that sometimes, but I've learned the only way I'll really be able to control my eating habits is if I find out what is making me go over my calories and then cut down on it.
  • StartingOver
    Options
    I confess that I only did 6 minutes of the 'dance party workout' vid I netflix'd because I STINK at dancing!

I confess that I thought yoga was easy-peasy breathing and stretching until I tried it.

I confess that I've eaten dinner, and am already eyeing the fridge.

sigh.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I confess I counted doing laundry as exercise because I wanted to spend more time with my hubby, he had been gone 4 days! :heart: my truck driver!
  • bikegirl777
    Options
    I confess that sometimes when my motivation is low and I start to feel like everything I've done is "good enough" I find myself browsing through my friends' pictures on facebook. Seeing all those chubby Americans stuffed into really big clothes really reminds me what I'm trying to accomplish. I live in Asia, where everyone is tinier than me, and even if I were a skeleton I would always be a big person here. Looking through photos of fat Americans makes me feel a little mean, but it also reminds me that all this work will help me avoid lots of health problems and other miseries.

Another confession: seeing pictures of people who used to call me a nerd and weirdo in high school looking fat is some sweet, sweet revenge. I know, I am awful.