Facial hair

Options

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    i like a full, handsome beard that i can stroke, and pet, and snuggle up to on a cold night.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    A lot of power lifters and coaches have beards or other facial hair. I grew one because I thought it might help with my squat.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    I think we can summarise that real men have beards :)

Now lets see if the men get as sensitive/crazy about this comment as the ladies do about "real women have curves"
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    A lot of power lifters and coaches have beards or other facial hair. I grew one because I thought it might help with my squat.

not without oats it won't
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options

Now lets see if the men get as sensitive/crazy about this comment as the ladies do about "real women have curves"

only the ones that can't grow a beard
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Options

I'm totally offended. I can go about 4 days between shaving before most people can even notice I haven't shaved. I have very thin and mostly blonde facial hair (just a few areas of darker hair, that once it grows long enough you can notice). I suppose I'm not a "real man" huh? How superficial....
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have never been clean shaven because I look like a little kid. Im a man...Men grow hair....simple
  • svazquez820
    svazquez820 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i love a chiseled jawline with scruff..so sexy :)
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I do believe also that not every face would look better with beard.

For that comment, I feel the need to requote this.. All of these men have had beards and been clean shaven and I know what I prefer ;)
    Please tell me if any of these men are unattractive because of their beards...

zdgtjn.png

vbhfm.png

untitled-1.png

stym.jpg

images.jpg

fgjm.jpg

5yj.jpg

WIN! You have proven the point.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    A well trimmed moustache and/or beard framing a masculine face is always a major turn-on for me.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I like facial hair on guys. It's very manly and attractive to me although clean shaven guys are attractive to me too.... But facial hair on men is great. Like really great.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    The beard gets me all sorts of points and I workout in a gym. I generally don't pay enough attention to the other dudes to notice what's on their face.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I think facial hair on a guy is sexy. As long as its neat and trimmed well, I am no fan of scraggly, grizzly adams/tom hanks in cast away beard.

I think light scruff, think 5 0'clock shadow is f*ckin sexy as all get out. But that is just me.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    LOVE facial hair. Boyfriend has a sexy chinstrap :]
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    The beard gets me all sorts of points and I workout in a gym. I generally don't pay enough attention to the other dudes to notice what's on their face.

+ 20 points for the sexy ginger beard
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    LOL just checked out your profile. It's not the facial hair that's the worry. It's the hat. :D

(Actually I like the hat. But the girls that want to be taken out to restaurants and given diamonds will not like the hat. Consider your hat to be your magic 'Lucky Escape' card.)

^^^^ This!
  • sonician1974
    sonician1974 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love my full beard. I've had it for years and wouldn't shave it for anything. Plus, it makes me feel like a viking when I'm out running and need to motivate myself.
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love a handsome man with a beard :)

I even dig the dirty mustaches in November haha
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I do not like facial hair, not even scruff. I was traumatized as a child by my dad who would grow a beard for hunting season and proceed to grab my face and rub his beard on my cheek!
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    Facial hair is a must in my opinion. My husband didn't have any when I met him, but he really liked me so he grew some. He's had it for 15 years now. :love: