Who Would You Give Your Extra Fat Too??

Options

Replies

• kaylaCdewire1311
    Options
    This girl that I know, used to be best friends with. She just had a baby, and the entire time she was pregnant she was talking about "OMG, I'm SO FAT" like... literally.... she probably weighed 150 when she delivered.. and she's 5'6. I wanted to choke her. Well, since she's had the baby like a month ago, she is skinny again. DAMMITTTT!!!!!! I wanted to SO BAD for her to blow up like a balloon. UGH!
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would spread the "wealth" around to a few people who sincerely need it. My daughter who keeps trying to gain weight, (yes, she got those genes) a sister who fighting cancer, and maybe a few who don't need it but I would just feel like pay backs are in order.:devil:
  • LilRedPitViper
    Options
    The sorry excuse for a woman and human being that lives in the apartment next to mine.
  • sara1923
    sara1923 Posts: 53
    Options
    is it horrible to say my sister? I am by no means overweight but when she said.. I bought this dress and didnt realize I got a large it will never fit me so i wanted to give it to you..... I am 130 and wear 2/4s or a small.. I turned it around and used it as motivation to reach my goals
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    My sister, she is tall and rail thin.....she is beautiful until she opens her mouth :grumble: I would give it too her, see how she likes it........ :devil: :laugh:
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'd give mine to a certain someone in my life that loves to rub in my face that she wears a size 00-0 and sometimes those still fall off. All while eating chips, candy bars, and fast food all day long everyday!!! She says things like "I hate people that always want to work out or talk about eating healthy all the time", "I don't even see the point, it's stupid". OMG I could go on and on! But I'll spare you!

I'd love all my extra fat to slap itself right on her! It would be so nice to see her having to work hard to be thin!!!! *Karma*
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I would trade mine to all the ugly/boney/anorexic/skinney/creepy/mentally ill women of MFP.
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I would trade mine to all the ugly/boney/anorexic/skinney/creepy/mentally ill women of MFP.

I'm popping the popcorn now..........
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    either or both of the Olsen twins. They both need to eat a burger or something.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    For a bad cause I would probably give it to my lil sister who has always been skinny and thought she looked better then everybody else because she knew she "looked good", just to give her a reality check on how other ppl might feel.

Wowsa! I'm glad your not my sister. I'm the smallest of my sisters and in the best of shape, but rather than hate me for it, they are proud of me. I :heart: them!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Wow. You're not a nice person.

Everyone has these thoughts, but we keep them to ourselves.

Its just a joke.
    If you dont like it why did you click on it to read it? lol.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    For a bad cause I would probably give it to my lil sister who has always been skinny and thought she looked better then everybody else because she knew she "looked good", just to give her a reality check on how other ppl might feel.

Wowsa! I'm glad your not my sister. I'm the smallest of my sisters and in the best of shape, but rather than hate me for it, they are proud of me. I :heart: them!

I would be proud of her if she actually did something to be that skinny instead of acting like shes better then everybody else because shes never had to work hard in her life. Lol.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Donate it to my friends who are always on about their small boobs :)

Yes!!! I am always offering to "donate" to their cause for that one.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    my wee wee
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie. She looks like she's STARVING! :laugh:

^this!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    O_O
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    i would give it to my 95 pound (soaking wet) sister ...

she always thought she was "hot" and w/e but she is way to skinny :laugh: (she always looked pretty when pregnant and weighed about 115 - 120)

her boyfriend could use some too, he is nothing but a twig .. lol

and there is a difference in "skinny" and fit / healthy

edited:
    i called her "lil 95" but that gives the impression she is younger, when she is older
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread would be filled with posts saying they would give it to starving children who have no body fat but nope, just a lot of people who hate their thin friends and sisters or people with eating disorders. Well if we're going THAT route, I guess I'd give it to Ann Coulter because she desperately needs it.

Only I'd put it all in her thighs. >:)
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I thought this thread would be filled with posts saying they would give it to starving children who have no body fat but nope, just a lot of people who hate their thin friends and sisters or people with eating disorders. Well if we're going THAT route, I guess I'd give it to Ann Coulter because she desperately needs it.

Only I'd put it all in her thighs. >:)

I thought about starving children, but you'd only be giving them fat, not nutrients, so then they would still be starving and fat to boot.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    my wee wee

Lmfao. I would have to say this is my FAV response.