What do you miss doing for your ex

Options

Replies

• Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Nothing. He never appreciated a damn thing I did for him. Pfft doubt he even appreciated me giving birth to our daughter cause he hasnt done anything for her or even seen her for almost a year now.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I miss folding his laundry. It was seriously one of my fave things.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Sending him cards for every freaking holiday known to Hallmark (except the obvious, like Mother's Day). I would mail them, even though we lived in the same house. I miss that. And cooking, and the other thing I can't post here.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    having his back.
    making him grilled cheese sandwiches in the middle of the night between sex sessions
    taking over his videogame controller so he could go pee and not die
    getting things off the high shelves for him
    turning his bad day around
  • gogidget
    gogidget Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my ex is around 500 lbs. no missing him, you can see him from space ...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I miss rubbing his forehead when he had migraines and comforting him after stress nightmares.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    True story, I miss that I bought her a tummy tuck after her hard work and 6 weeks later she fabricated a fight to get me to move out and then a restraining order and then divorce! NICE
    I still believe in soulmates and love eternally
  • HersheyTeeJay
    HersheyTeeJay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Seriously??? :noway:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My ex just recently started doing stuff for himself & we've been split up for nearly SIX years now! I still had to make his doc appts, dentist appts & stuff like that for years after the divorce.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Anal.

:drinker:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    True story, I miss that I bought her a tummy tuck after her hard work and 6 weeks later she fabricated a fight to get me to move out and then a restraining order and then divorce! NICE
    dude that's harsh!.. that was just wrong.. so sorry :flowerforyou:
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options
    Seriously??? :noway:
    [/quote
    YES
  • BuckeyeBoi
    Options
    dude that's harsh!.. that was just wrong.. so sorry :flowerforyou:
    thanks the good thing is I dont hold that against women. Sad is I knew her since I was 7 and we were married 15yrs sad story but I am joyful!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I miss the endorphin fueled romps in the sack after I would get back from my runs! Just think...if I had been content with being a mindless doormat I could be romping right now! NOT!!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Are u kidding?

I miss stabbing a knife in her neck.

Oh wait, maybe that was a fantasy.
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I miss being extremely nice to her in public when she did not deserve it and it absolutely pissed her off to the point that cops had to calm her down...happened twice!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Are u kidding?

I miss stabbing a knife in her neck.

Oh wait, maybe that was a fantasy.

I was thinking something along these lines too.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Having it be appreciated when I would buy flowers. I never buy them for myself and sometimes they're just nice to have around, even if it's only the time between the time I buy them and I gave them to her. Also post it notes left in inconspicuous places for her to find whenever so she'd know I was thinking of her.

I love flowers and post it notes....just sayin'.

As for my ex....I miss the hugs but, I don't miss the reasons he had for giving me them.
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Yeah...i know. You can wish that your ex would DIAF, but is there something you miss doing for them?

For example. I miss cooking breakfast for my ex every Sunday. I'd get up early, make the kids something to eat, then cook up breakfast for us in bed. No kids were allowed in the room until we were finished eating. Then normally she could go back to sleep for a while and I would play with the kids. Weird but I miss that.

Wow! I was going to post the exact same thing. I would make him breakfast every Sunday, He'd eat it in bed and I would take care of the boys while he enjoyed a quite, relaxing morning. I miss it too.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options