The "V" Please. :)

Options

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure exactly what this "V" is, but I think I want it.....

Yes, yes you do ...
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    2012-02-09_07-52-59_518.jpg

And a fuzzy stomach to nuzzle. WIN WIN WIN
    Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard...

I uh.....love you OP for starting this....:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • AmerTunsi
    Options
    side view

CfMKW.jpg

AWESOME!
  • KatesBadAss
    KatesBadAss Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The girl who started this thread is my NEW BEST FRIEND! Thanks sister :) Making my afternoon go by a lot faster!
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    um, I'm not certain how to post pics...so if it doesn't work, take a look at my profile. I figure I'm some months away from a real V...I'd just finished a run, and was rather hungry when I took this pic. lol

7817324_2838.jpg
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that has the delicious "V" and my hubby's is starting to come in strong. Whenever they decide to take their shirts off and do some "body hardening" (aka take turns punching each other in the stomach) I just sit and try to keep from drooling.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    side view

CfMKW.jpg

*drooling*!!

What about lady V guys? Are those attractive? I dont see them mentioned ever xD

And no not vagina :P

That + a little vascularity in the lower abs...I might be tempted to empty my bank account.
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    now that was hilarious! Seriously though people seriously? I guess to each his own I prefer a natural looking healthy man who has inner as well as outer strength not to be confused with a muscle bound body. Leave the 6 pack "barf" in the cooler where it belongs and I cant stand the V thing is ridiculous makes men look like they are wearing a vagina on the lower part of their torso. A god given healthy body is what is attractive to me or even bigger men.

I'm actually confused. Is this the V taper of the upper body or the cut muscles near the crotch?

Yep showing my age I thought they meant back too.

Ohhhhh how times do change..... V shape has given way to the V taper. My V taper went away in my early 30s. At 43 it's almost like trying to find Waldo.
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard...

^^^ This! All the guys who posted, look pretty awesome, V or not! Thanks guys for the eye candy! :drinker:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    omg... holy. Umm.. I need to get some air!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    Id like to add that their is something to be said for a well seasoned man...
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Bump
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Here's my contribution.

v-invasion-fotolog.jpg
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

:blushing:

Yum. :wink:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I don't need to look at pics of strangers. My hubby has the V. :laugh: I'm so blessed!

This! Hail to that V :)
  • AmerTunsi
    Options
    Arms and the V are kind of a tie in my book =]

The trapezius and deltoid muscles aren't too shabby ... ahhhh who am I kidding the human body is just sexy.
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    The girl who started this thread is my NEW BEST FRIEND! Thanks sister :) Making my afternoon go by a lot faster!

You are VERY welcome! It started off a little slow, but damn. I'm lovin this thread! And I love the guys who aren't afraid to show it. Thanks guys! You really made my day!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me, just enjoying the sights :love:
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I wanna see more? :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This is also one of the hardest goals in men's fitness to achieve! A man must be below 10% bodyfat to achieve this. Anybody can have big arms. I don't have the "V" like you say, but I'm on a mission to find it!

Hmm I wonder if it's the male equivalent of the female triangle thigh gap...

Most guys could care less about the whole 'triangle thigh gap' thing. That's something only women notice. Trust me, if I'm in a position where I'm looking at that gap...my mind is elsewhere entirely.