I'm the only person who knows....

Options

Replies

• SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Not to talk during a movie!!!

If I just paid $13 to watch this movie you need to shut the hell up! I don't care if your 5 year old is asking questions on whats happening and saying he is scared, you shouldn't have brought him to see a movie that's PG13! Also, don't drop him off and leave him there (all by himself) while you go and get 4 boxes of candy, popcorn and a slushy for him and then show up and call out for him 5 mins into the movie because YOU don't remember where you put him.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    That in NC, if a school bus is stopped with it's lights flashing and you are on a 4 lane road with a median or turn lane and are headed in the opposite direction, you don't need to stop.

Thanks for clearing that up! It is a situation that I find confusing. Mainly, because I have seen some children get off the bus and cross the street in that exact scenario. So, now I stop just in case they might cross.
  • karenann1989
    karenann1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am the only person in my household that knows WHERE the outside dumpster is despite drawing a map on the garbage can in the house with a detailed drawing giving explicit directions to said dumpster.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    that you're supposed to merge onto a highway matching the speed of traffic.

Everyone else in Colorado believes you're supposed to go 10-20 mph slower. :explode:

What's your secret knowledge??? :smokin:
    people in Minnesota have no concept of what merge and yield mean. I am an asian driver and even I know better.

Minnesotans DO have a tough time with this.........as a MN person myself, I think it's largely due to the fact that we USED to have "yield" signs at on-ramps, and no one can get used the fact that this isn't the way it IS anymore. Also, the whole Minnesota Nice thing................you gotta slow down and let that poor chap IN!

lol.

My secret knowledge? I do believe I'm the ONLY one who refuses to leave their dirty dishes in the office sink for DAYS..........thinking that someone else will DO them for me! ha!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I am the only person double-timing, while the rest of the world is half-stepping

So who's doing it wrong then?
  • Campbellsmith
    Campbellsmith Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That after spending thousands of dollars to build bicylce trails we still have the SHARE the road and they dont!!! GRRRRRRR!!! You are a vehicle! Learn the rules of the road!!!!
    The "rules of the road" go both ways. A person riding a bike has more to fear from a car than the other way around. I have seen more inconsiderate drivers of cars than drivers of bikes. Keep that in mind as if the person on the bike that you have to "share the road "with is one of your children.

I know people in the city who don't own cars and walk everywhere and yet they still have to pay taxes to maintain the roads.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I am the only person who knows that it is the law to put your headlights on when it is raining...not your parking lights,,,not your hazard lights...your headlights!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Hahaha so true!
    I'm the only one who knows that the top of the escalator is not really the best place to stop and plan your next move.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Apparently in STL I am the only person that knows that smoking while pumping gas is actually a hazard to your health! If they want to blow up thats fine...I prefer them not do it while I am pumping gas as well!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My wife claims that there is something called a windshield wiper ... I dunno ... maybe she's mistaken ...
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm the only one who knows that the house never gets messy if you just put *kitten* away when you're done with it.
    \

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOVE this!!!
  • kiminikimkim
    Options
    GREEN: means go
    YELLOW: doesn't mean "speed-up"
    RED: doesn't mean "one more!"
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    When the person in front of you has been matching speed of the traffic flow for the past 10 miles, then SUDDENLY slows down and puts on the hazard lights, it is NOT an invitation to honk your horn, rev your engine and FLIP ME OFF!

I had metal in my tire and it was going fast!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    1. It isn't okay to block an intersection or driveway. You won't get through that light any faster by blocking that dude attempting to exit the Fresh Market parking lot. Leave a gap.

2. If you can tell me you can't breathe, you can.

3. The correct response to "Duck season!".
  • kiminikimkim
    Options
    I'm the only person who knows..... that the so called G-spot doesn't exist.
  • crystallayne
    crystallayne Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That YES I did see your dog poop on my favorite jogging route, and I really do know that you are supposed to pick it up! You lazy, lazy little man!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I am the only person that knows how to put paper in the copier when it is empty.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

3) Wabbit Season!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like i'm the only person who knows how to enter and exit a roundabout properly.

And I'm one of those dorks who comes upon a roundabout in total confusion, hands up in the air, and mouthing "WTH is going on here?" Lol! Fortunately, we don't have many roundabouts in this neck o' the woods.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

3) Wabbit Season!

I stand corrected.