• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    her face is all crooked

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH8cm-u_nMu2rHG_HBmDDRnd3GA6YZeYz6iusrxpJt7pYxdCEyrw
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Read it yesterday.....couldn't believe her attitude! And that someone paid her to write that.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    "There are downsides to being this self-decieved; why women hate me for being a tool."

Much better headline.... ;)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    shouldnt they have gotten an expert or something?
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was a joke, really, she is not attractive!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    They don't hate you because you're beautiful; they hate you because you're a dumb@ss. Seriously? She thinks like this?
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow....she is not a bit full of herself is she..lol. I have seen gorgeous women and think...."wow..to look like her"..but this woman would not be one of those. Sure..she is attractive but a woman (or man) who are full of themselves are an automatic turn-off to me. Give me a woman or man with a sweet and kind spirit any day. I have seen beautiful women and as soon as they open their mouths, they are no longer quite as beautiful. Arrogance I don't find appealing in anyone. Thanks for sharing. Gave me a good chuckle.
  • Annette_rose
    Options

I thought the same thing! For one thing, her attitude towards herself is part of what makes her not as attractive. Confidence is a great thing...arrogance not so much.
  • Annette_rose
    Options
    her face is all crooked

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH8cm-u_nMu2rHG_HBmDDRnd3GA6YZeYz6iusrxpJt7pYxdCEyrw

lol.....funny!!!
  • stevenc78
    Options
    This has to be a joke. If not? God bless her.

Sad to see the biker from The Village People get so old. He can still rock the 'stache though.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    shouldnt they have gotten an expert or something?

Totally agree, I think it's just some one that is totally paranoid and wants to know what people think of her. And thinks every situation in her life is centred on her looks. "Oh, he's only talking to me because I'm beautiful" He's probably talking to you coz he's bored, waiting for someone, you looked lonely.......Yes as women we do rely on our looks (I'm not speaking for all), but that's obsessive.
    Life isn't revolved about the way we look in the mirror before we walk out the door.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think the problem is that she's surrounded by petty, insecure women more than that she's just so pretty.

Granted, she's far from unattractive and being tall, thin and blond will open a lot of doors (I bet if her hair were brown, she wouldn't have the same experiences). But I know women as beautiful or moreso than that writer who have no problem maintaining strong friendships with other women.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

And right here proves her point. Granted, that first photo isn't a good one, but she's gorgeous in all the rest of them. Not super model gorgeous, but she's not unattractive, by far.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    WOW. Ok, at first she may look pretty, but the more I read the uglier she got. I truly believe that what's on the person's insides makes their outward appearance look different - at least in my eyes. Beauty is not skin deep, it's soul deep, and she is about as shallow as the puddle in my driveway.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    What a sad, sad story. My heart goes out to this woman. I think I feel a tear running down my leg.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I think I feel a tear running down my leg.

Was it because you were laughing so hard?
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    It's funny, reminds me of that "hate crime" episode of South Park...
    I don't hate her because she's pretty, I hate her because she's a *kitten*.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    wow..she is pretty but the more I read the less pretty she looked.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow...she looks like a horse.