Confessions....

Options

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I confess that I went over on my calories yesterday but I don't know by how much, I didn't log it, couldn't bear to see by how much I went over.

welcome to my weekend. :blushing:
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Time to confess my caloric sins: 8 slices of CiCi's pizza and a Dr. Pepper. Yum!

I did "budget" throughout the day, so I could eat without guilt tonight, and all but one slice was topped with spinach. Oooh, and black olives. :happy:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest confession of them all! I have NOT been watching what I eat AND I started smoking again! I KNOW! I KNOW! I have lost all sense. I CAN'T handle leaving my son here in Tennessee day after tomorrow! I've just given up. Everyone is telling me it will be all right but I don't see that right now. I'm so emotional.
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been staying up late since this weekend and I've had way to many sweets.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I confess that at this point, I feel I need a miracle to get my body where I want it to be for my wedding and honeymoon. :grumble: The closer I get to my goal, the pickier I am about my body... :frown:
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wish I had a red sharpie to correct the spelling on some of these posts. LOL :laugh:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I confess that for the past week I havent worked out...but I have been to baseball games, the state fair, out drinking & dancing, to a concert...and done quite a bit of walking.
    I still feel bad about not actually working out tho
  • kblu0816
    kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have not worked out in almost a week as well. But I was in D.C. this weekend and walked like crazy!! And in the heat too!!! Gross!!! Getting back on track tonight!!!...........I hope :grumble:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to get back on track tomorrow or at least get some kinda of walking in tonight. I just cant get over this dizziness and feverish feeling so its hard
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    I confess that I am so looking forward to this weekend. The problem is this weekend involves TONs of beer and food and no exercise. With only 37 days until my wedding...:embarassed:
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    I confess that I am so looking forward to this weekend. The problem is this weekend involves TONs of beer and food and no exercise. With only 37 days until my wedding...:embarassed:

You can do it. You'll be fine. Enjoy your weekend, just don't over-indulge and you should not have too hard a time getting back on track. Congrats on your wedding!!! You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

You can do it. You'll be fine. Enjoy your weekend, just don't over-indulge and you should not have too hard a time getting back on track. Congrats on your wedding!!! You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:

Agreed! Seriously!

I confess I had a funnel cake at the fair last night, haven't really worked out in about 2 weeks, and don't really regret any of it!
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have not been trying very hard at all and my ticker doesn't seem to change. Well the scale I mean. I have changed the ticker to start at this weight I have been at for quite some time and I hate that it says zero so I will try harder. Zero doesn't work for me.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I confess I went way overboard on Little Debbie Fudge Rounds today... :noway:
    And I didn't do any exercise today to try to make up for it... :tongue:
    And I don't feel guilty about it!! :laugh:
  • shutterbug4674
    Options
    I confess that I am moving this weekend and will probably have donuts for breakfast and pizza for lunch. The bright spot is my new apartment complex is a great place to walk around. So there is plenty of walking in my near, near future.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    I confess I went way overboard on Little Debbie Fudge Rounds today... :noway:
    And I didn't do any exercise today to try to make up for it... :tongue:
    And I don't feel guilty about it!! :laugh:

AAH! The Cheshire Cat! I have him tattooed on my hip! My favorite movie ever!! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Edys_Slow_Churn_Vanilla_Ice_Cream.jpg

I confess I ate a pint of icecream tonight:blushing:

I also confess I need not Hail Mary's cuz I dont feel guilty!!!:drinker:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I put a half a stick of butter in my potatoes. They were delish!:bigsmile:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I confess i came home and ate dinner then got a call to join friends for a BBQ and went and had dinner again, going way over my calories for the day,,, but also had lot of laughts, so I don't feel too bad.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

AAH! The Cheshire Cat! I have him tattooed on my hip! My favorite movie ever!! :bigsmile:
    Yeah, I always liked that character... And I like cats :happy: