What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Boys and girls... If you're getting legit pissed off at a message board, you have to re-examine your lives. I'm sorry. This topic was just put on here to start an argument and get everyone worked up.

who's getting worked up? i dont see any arguments :noway:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed!

Ok sorry.. I guess it's a place to vent, which is healthy. I withdraw my statement!
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    The as*hole who is about to post directly after me. Man, that m*therf*cker really gets to me.

LOL!!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    currently I can't stand how much of a pain in the butt it is to post pictures to the blog...
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This is pretty interesting...I try not to comment on too much because I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings BUT....it's a Friday night and I have nothing else to do. :) I don't like the word hate but I don't like when people have a really bad cheat day or 2 BIG cheat days a week and then post sometime that week that they haven't lost any and they've worked so hard. I also don't like it when women use TOM and say that's an excuse to overeat and/or not work out. (it might just help people!) I also don't like the fact some people use cleaning or general everyday activities as an exercise. I'm sure these were things they did before they started MFP, so why now should it be a "workout". Yes, I've had some hard core cleaning days that I know have burned calories but I did it before I started losing weight...ok...I'm done. :)
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    The as*hole who is about to post directly after me. Man, that m*therf*cker really gets to me.

I know. I'm a jerk.

Ha! :)
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    People on here that spout all kinds of "wisdom" and strong opinions and if you look at their profiles and trackers they want to lose 3-6 pounds. Talk to me when you need to lose 40 50 60+....

That makes no sense. People have to get WAY overweight to be able to have wisdom and strong opinions?? Seems to me that the people who never got in that predicament to start with might be able to help those who are there.

I disagree.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

LMAO :smile: :noway: :explode:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Something somebody said

A response to what was said

Snide remark regarding the response

Large graphic of something stupid

Defensive comment from OP

Another graphic, usually focusing around the "hater" theme

A slew of hurtful comments with a laughing emoticon---->:laugh:

Something completely off-topic

^^ This ^^
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    When I'm trying to be fcukcing sexy, and it doesn't work.

When I can't find what I want for my food diary.

Girrrrllllll! Throw some red fukk me pumps on! BLAM SEXY!
    [/

Made me laugh so hard I choked on my tea! Love this ^^
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this topic is going to get ugly here soon :laugh:
    i got my sugar less iced tea and pop chips, ready to watch the fireworks :laugh:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    popcorn-1.jpg

Don't mind me, just settling in for the show.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Right now to posts by two people who are battling it out =.= it keep coming up on the side bar and I think "is that really still going on?" hahaha

And..............it's still going LOL!!!!!!
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    People on here that spout all kinds of "wisdom" and strong opinions and if you look at their profiles and trackers they want to lose 3-6 pounds. Talk to me when you need to lose 40 50 60+....

That makes no sense. People have to get WAY overweight to be able to have wisdom and strong opinions?? Seems to me that the people who never got in that predicament to start with might be able to help those who are there.

I disagree.

And you are entitled to do so. I stand by my post.
  • phee03r
    phee03r Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When 6985 people confirm a food that isnt even correct.
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Freaking GRAMS in the food database! WTF! But I am a newbie, so I am sure I will find something else about MFP that is irritating, even if it ends up what irritates me the most is ME :D
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

Then go to a G rated site. This is a grown up site with people who use grown up words. Deal with it.
    You left out some words. I can fix it thus:
    "This is a grown up site with people WHO HAVE LIMITED VOCABULARIES AND USE FOUL LANGUAGE TO COMPENSATE AND who use grown up words."
    However, all one needs to do is hang around a junior high crowd, and the frequent use of the F word refutes your claim that it's a grown up word.
    In a civilized environment, there is no need to use the term unless you are referring to sexual intercourse. Even then there are less offensive terms which should be utilized.
    As George Carlin discussed in one of his comedy routines, the word that should be one of the most beautiful in the world is the one you save for the end of the argument.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Stupid people.. I seriously had someone try to tell me that fruit has magical effects that prevent you from gaining weight, no matter how much of it you eat.
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people mock those with eating disorders. I know some of the posts they make seem ridiculous, but they have a disease, they hate themselves, and they're truly suffering. There is a difference between discouraging their behavior and flat out making fun of them. :/
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I just can't stand people.
    Goshhh.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you can't post a pic of your balls in appropriate threads. Geesh!