What Kind of things PISS you off on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

Then go to a G rated site. This is a grown up site with people who use grown up words. Deal with it.
    You left out some words. I can fix it thus:
    "This is a grown up site with people WHO HAVE LIMITED VOCABULARIES AND USE FOUL LANGUAGE TO COMPENSATE AND who use grown up words."
    However, all one needs to do is hang around a junior high crowd, and the frequent use of the F word refutes your claim that it's a grown up word.
    In a civilized environment, there is no need to use the term unless you are referring to sexual intercourse. Even then there are less offensive terms which should be utilized.
    As George Carlin discussed in one of his comedy routines, the word that should be one of the most beautiful in the world is the one you save for the end of the argument.

Calm down. You're going to have a f***ing aneurysm.
  • Zarienz
    Zarienz Posts: 60
    Options
    The fact that everybody thinks their way is the "right" way and everybody else is doing it wrong.

Definitely agree with you.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Mafukkas who hate people that fukking cuss and ****.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    As George Carlin discussed in one of his comedy routines, the word that should be one of the most beautiful in the world is the one you save for the end of the argument.

good stuff.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I hate it when you can't post a pic of your balls in appropriate threads. Geesh!

Was it a thread about tea bags?
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I want to be able to edit my ingredients in my recipes I create.
  • YennaBean
    YennaBean Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Girls fishing for compliments, people who add others to compare themselves to them rather than support them, and people who call themselves fat when it's evident they aren't. OH and people that post something every 5 second that has nothing to do with MFP, even in the slightest way. All the time.
  • tiffjeff69
    Options
    People who think this is a dating site....I mean come on, there are so many other places where you can go and get your "stalker ways" on!! PLEASE just let us have 1 sight where it's used for the exact purpose it's being advertised as!!! THANK YOU KINDLY (ok I'm stepping off my soapbox now)!!!
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    People who think this is a dating site....I mean come on, there are so many other places where you can go and get your "stalker ways" on!! PLEASE just let us have 1 sight where it's used for the exact purpose it's being advertised as!!! THANK YOU KINDLY (ok I'm stepping off my soapbox now)!!!

Hey hey baby, what's your name?
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

LOL I have yet to see this but my goodness...they must be desperate!!!!
  • tiffjeff69
    Options

LOL!! Yeaaa I set myself up for that one!!
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

LOL!!! there was one on here not too long ago from seattle ... WTW??
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

LOL!! Yeaaa I set myself up for that one!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • shayshay_23
    shayshay_23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    people who post : "whats wrong with me"? or "how come i dont get hit on"?...and then they wait for people to post nice compliments!
    I hate that....

im fishing for a compliment right now.
    *drumming my fingers on desktop*
    * heavy sigh*
    hello, im waiting ...
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    when people are talking about something and im in the twilight zone ... WHAT LAMP? LOL!:huh:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

I love lamp. I love lamp.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Girls and ladies using freely the F word and other cursed one. I really can't stand them.

Then go to a G rated site. This is a grown up site with people who use grown up words. Deal with it.
    You left out some words. I can fix it thus:
    "This is a grown up site with people WHO HAVE LIMITED VOCABULARIES AND USE FOUL LANGUAGE TO COMPENSATE AND who use grown up words."
    However, all one needs to do is hang around a junior high crowd, and the frequent use of the F word refutes your claim that it's a grown up word.
    In a civilized environment, there is no need to use the term unless you are referring to sexual intercourse. Even then there are less offensive terms which should be utilized.

Excellent!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    People who log "cleaning" or "doing hair" as exercise! BS! No, you did not burn 1800 calories get real. People are really cheating themselves. It's called BMR!

I have logged cleaning before, but not everyday stuff, just the deep down and dirty, sweat you *kitten* off type clean. Which is not often or normal activity for me. lol If It makes me sweaty I log it, basically is my rule.