Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where's the first place you lose?

Replies

• kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Tummy and boobs (which also don't need to be smaller)
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    I start at the face,boobs, arms, tummy but so slowly lol. but finally it's coming off
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    I lose first in my stomach, which I know is a problem area for some people... but my thighs are HUGE when I m weight is up. I'm SO self conscious about it that I haven't worn shorts in 10 years! haha.
  • bennypearls
    bennypearls Posts: 10 Member
    I lost it first in my face and neck. Then it started cominn goff my stomach and torso. I have been doing a lot of running so my legs have just gotten more tone, not really shrunk...
  • ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 320 Member
    boobs and feet... the feet= good thing(12 wide shoe) boobs NOT SO MUCH i was a D before i had my son.. now i yo yo between a b and c depending on the bra:(
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    It used to be my boobs, but this time it's been more tummy (YAY!) Maybe because I'm mostly pear shaped and when I was younger I used to not GET a tummy as easily as I do now... I hope I don't lose too much in the chest. I like being a C, not a B with SUPER WIDE HIPS...
  • vakaranshah786
    vakaranshah786 Posts: 49 Member
    face first ,tummy last wish it was the opposite though
  • Hips and butt, then face, then my waist, the. My boobs. I hate being an inverted triangle. :(. When I first start, I lose about an inch everywhere then weight starts falling off my hips. :(
  • My face and my stomach was first, then the boobs
  • caretheaton
    caretheaton Posts: 90 Member
    Hands and feet! My feet have skrunk 2 sizes, and ring size has skunk from a 7 to a 5 1/2. I look like a skeleton from the wrist and ankle down! I have theories about this being a circulation thing. When I'm active, I get better circulation to my extremities and it takes the swelling down... or something. I don't really know, I'm no doctor, just hypothesizing! Either way, the Goodwill got a heftly donation of cute shoes from me!
  • katesmithy
    katesmithy Posts: 25 Member
    Face and boobies first.. F cup to a DD in 2 1/2 months :(
    and after that pretty evenly distributed I think, except I haven't noticed a change in my belly :S
  • Buttercupmcgee
    Buttercupmcgee Posts: 95 Member
    Not sure if someone has mentioned this, but for me it seems the first place I put it on is the last I take it off! (hips and stomach, I'm talking to you.)
  • Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Face > Back > tummy/Chest > Legs...

Generally speaking you lose it first wherever it "jiggles" the most now.

Hence the boobage taking off for most you ladies.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    my face
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    When I do measurements, it seems to be my thighs that go first. I can lose a few inches in my thighs in a week's time if I am exercising regularly.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    my hands >< it's the most annoying thing :sick: My collarbones are more prominent now(: and actually my stomach has gotten much slimmer! woot woot!

... now if only I could get that 6 pack.. :sad:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    I was told once that you lose weight in the last place it was gained. I don't know if that is true because I don't know where everything started gaining weight, but when I lose weight I notice it first in my face... Recenly I noticed change in my thighs.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    my face, upper body and thighs, then lower legs and as always the f'in gut is last to go... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Usually my boobs or face. I wish my stomach would just migrate up to my boobs and I'd be good. lol
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    My waist first and then everywhere else fairly evenly......
    I agree with everyone who said "The first place you loose it is the last place you put it on and the last place you loose it is the first place you put it on."

exercise.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!