Big Men

Options

Replies

• trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    5'11" started 297, currently 263. Aiming for 210 this year.

Competition works. Kick-started my first 30 lbs with a biggest looser challenge at work.. took second in a 90 challenge (1st place was loosing like 4-5 lbs ever week for 3 months... no thanks!).

We're here, just lurking through the pools of estrogen...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I know I don't belong in this thread; I was confused by the title. :D

You're all pretty sexy, btw. I'm not a man, but I have serious poundage to deal with, and I like trying to motivate and being motivated.

Right?! I thought this was a thread about liking larger men. Damnit. Plenty of eye candy here though :drinker:

I thought it meant big elsewhere... :blushing:
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey, my eyes are up here!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    6'-3" started about 344 and down as of this morning to 295. Still a long way to go. Working combination of strength training and cardio... Primary concern at the moment is weight reduction but will shift more toward the strength training as I progress. Technical goal is 190 (still the top of the BMI chart) but think I may settle more toward 215 or so if what I see in the mirror is what I am looking for... Although that would be technically "overweight" if it is a more athletic build, so be it.
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    5'11" here started at 320lbs down to 241 in less than 8 months thanks to this web site and hard work! I want to get in between 200 and 220. Been doing cardio and weights 5 or 6 days a week. Anyone can add me always looking for more inspriation from others!!
  • celticgladiator
    celticgladiator Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i'm 6'4" started at like 357, down to 307 or so right now, still want to lose 70-80 lbs more. i need less days like today though. that binge was killer lol. feel free to add me, can always use more support
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey, my eyes are up here!

*surprised* Oh! Hi! :D
  • 19howie78
    19howie78 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi,, i started at 280 pounds and after a year of hard work and a complete change of lifestyle i am down to 231 pounds,, and would really like to lose another 49.. i do a lot of running and other cardio exercise,,
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    5'9 was 246lbs now 209lbs, 14 lbs to go, run a lot 130 plus miles last month. Feel for the women, they seem to have a harder time.
  • bigsizemo
    bigsizemo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • bigsizemo
    bigsizemo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey I love all the support come pouring out and I'm in it to win it, just ask and I'll friend you and we can conquer this fat together, OH and hey to all those ladies too never wanted to leave you out of the conversation just needed some male point of views is all!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Im 42, 6"1 + was 287 lbs last Feb. now 204 lbs.
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I started 285 and now I'm about 239. The motivation comes from deep within, it's not something you can jump out of bed and say "hey, I wanna lose weight". You gotta plan and get your head focused, set small goals and every time you accomplish it give yourself a nice meal. Good luck man!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I love reading success stories and there are many here :heart:
    Congrats to all of you and to those whom have posted pics you look awesome!! Ty for posting!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Just on 6' here started at 235 on New Years and now I am at 188.

I initially set 187 as my goal but I am now re-evaluating that.

Lots of gym work, walking and dumping the colonel from my diet (along with all sodas)

2721700290101836663S425x425Q85.jpg2856232870101836663S425x425Q85.jpg
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm about 6'3 and lost 84lb total.
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    Bigger Men know how to Love better!!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!
  • Night_hawker5000
    Options
    I started this journey new years at 280.8 and I'm about 6' 1..as of last wed I'm down to 236.4. I'm close to posting pictures probably at 230 I will bring 50 pounds down.
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    There is a fella on here who lost a boatload and just looks beast now.
    His thread is probably lost in the tides of estrogen.

This guy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/546883-update-with-comparison-pics-304-lbs-lost

>>ah ha ha ha.."tides of estrogen" :laugh: thanks..another laugh for me tonight..You guy's do know, we women can give motivation too, right? We don't all talk about recipes and cupcakes..and many of us actually LIKE friending men to get a different perspective..not to hound dog..:laugh:

Ask, and you shall receive..
    In Him, who Has RISEN,
    Nicolette
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Bigger Men know how to Love better!!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!

Quite agree there..love me some bigger men..my hubby a little tubby now..love it, wish he was a bit healthier, but like the big guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!