5'4, what is your goal weight? :)

Options

Replies

• MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have a small frame, so I'd like to get to a toned 115.
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    Know what I just realized? I'm like 5'3.5, so sometimes I call myself 5'3 and sometimes 5'4. The threads like this for 5'3 have much lower goal weights and I always thought they seemed really low...maybe it's because I'm actually closer to 5'4 and my body doesn't want to be underweight anymore!
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm a larger frame, so I'm looking to be 145, and will re-eval when there. I have about 40 more to go.
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and want to reach 126lb, possibly 120, it will depend how I feel when I reach 126.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I`m 5`4.5 and my goal is 150 but really 150-140 anywhere in that range is completely fine with me :)

I started out at 213 and currently 170 so I`m working on the last stubborn 20pounds before my goal but should be there buy Christmas this year I`m hopeing :)

I`ve gone from a size 16 jeans to a current size 8 in the same brand so I can`t complain any I`m loving the new me :)
  • Zicon
    Zicon Posts: 27
    Options
    I aim to land between 65kg and 70kg. I have a wide body with large breasts and big hips, so I carry weight quite well -- people typically underestimate my weight by up to 20kg from looking at me, even if they have an eye trained for this kind of thing. My goal weight should also include a serious amount of muscle compared to the lumpy pillows hiding under my skin at present.

70kg is still overweight according to BMI, but if I went down into "healthy BMI" territory, I have no doubt my friends would start forcefeeding me to get me back up.
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    127 is mine. :)
  • mszebra
    mszebra Posts: 94
    Options
    I have a medium to large-ish frame. I'd like to see how 140 looks on me- but I'd probably want to get down to 130. I'm at 152 right now- down from my recent high of 168 and my all-time high 10 years ago of 205.
  • blackparade
    Options
    I 5'4 and currently 148lbs from 210lbs. I have quite a large frame so im aiming for about 135 so i don't look too boney x
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    medium Framed... Going for 135.... I am trying for a size 6... been an 8/9 most of my life, and recenly a 10-12 :/ But like someonee else said, I'm more concerned about my BMI. I'm just using my weight a s a temporary measure, to get me into the prime range to hone my BMI. I really want to get shredded for the first time in my life. So many people told me to hold back when I was in better shape, because it's "not attactive" for women to be muscular... i wish I'd never listened.
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and small framed. I'd like to get back down to 120, where I feel my best. At one point about 12 years ago, when I was on some meds that totally cut my appetite, I was down to 112 (which I loved, but EVERYone said I was way too thin.) I'm at 143 now, so I have a ways to go, but I'm more dedicated than I've been in years.
  • elycestefani
    Options
    I am 164 - 165 cm and currently 126 lbs. Want to get down to 115 lbs, my old weight before taking medicine that causes you to gain weight. Lost 9, need to loose another 11.
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have to say I'm not entirely sure. I started at 217 last January and originally aimed for 145. I've passed that and am at 125. I still feel like I have a bit more body fat to lose (the actual scale number isn't as important), so I'm not sure if I'll be looking at 120 or less than that to look and feel the way I want to!
  • araxiedyck
    araxiedyck Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    GW 125, but would be happy under 130. Trying to lose my muffin top
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently 120 and want to lose around 10 pounds. Seems to be a lot lower than most people but I do have extra fat than I used to around my tummy and thighs. I guess I have a small frame and just want to be a little slimmer!

You must be my twin.... I could have written that myself!!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and I am at 104 and love it :) I am small framed.
  • westpen
    westpen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    135 is my ultimate goal, but 145 is my first goal. I'm 19lbs away from my my first goal, 29 away from ultimate!
  • triggs456
    triggs456 Posts: 14
    Options
    140pounds. im 170 right now, so i have a ways to go:P
    ps im large framed
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 (5'6"), menopausal and currently 137. I've usually been under 130. I'd love to get to about there again and then maintain.
  • JanetTheo
    Options
    I am 5' 3 & 1//2. My goal weight is 110. I was 127 and am
    Now 117 with still lots of flab to firm up. Im not sure sure if 110 is attainable but that is the goal. Must be very different for everyone as this thread demonstrates. It is more about how you look and feel than the number. Good luck. I think
    If you workTowards it you'll know when
    You get there. Good luck!:)