Big Men

Options

Replies

• jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    6' 3" and started a month ago at 252. Was heaviest at 260 in December 2011. Goal is 210. This site rocks better than any other way I've tried to change my eating/exercising life. Tons of support and help; male and female.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    6'6" tall, Started at 335lb, now I'm 242 lbs with about another 20lbs of fat left to lose. I've done 2 rounds of Insanity, 2 rounds of Chalean Extreme, and next week I'm starting a 3rd round of Insanity. After I finish that I'm probably going to do P90X.
  • losethatshit
    Options
    Women's site? F- that sh-. Inspiration is all around you though, if you look. 150+ lbs lost so far and I have 60 left. It's always good to do something with the support of like minded people, feel free to add me if you need some motivation.

5" 8'
    starting at about 400 in 2004(ish) now around 220
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    im 6'4 and been over 320lbs at one point
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    wowza.jpg
  • Bagtown
    Bagtown Posts: 21
    Options
    6'2" 330 here. That was my starting weight. Now down to 252.9 Looking to get down another 30 or so. I would like to pass up the 100lb mark. Ive been doing this for about 13 months now, however I gave myself 3 years to get close to my goal range. Always looking for some more MFP friend, send a request.
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    6'3 and my heaviest ever was 301 pounds. Started on MFP 16 days ago at 285. Now weigh 273.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I find men really motivating! I think because they don't go on with all the crap that we women do !

I agree!! I think men really work so hard to get where they want to be!! Men trying to lose weight and get in shape are very inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I started out last Feb. at 287 lbs and am currently 204 lbs.
    March-2011 (- 10/12lbs)
    snook2.jpg

May-2011
    snook6.jpg
    snook7.jpg

Aug-2011
    snook5.jpg

Oct-2011
    snook4.jpg

Jan-2012 at 219 lbs
    zzzzkta.jpg

Feb-2012 at 213 lbs
    46048809.jpg
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0" and my heaviest was around 288 pounds(I stopped weighing myself after a while). The lowest I've been was 215 - that was a few weeks ago. Weighed myself today and I'm currently at 224 . Going to refocus and get to 200 then reevaluate from there. Always looking to add more friends.
  • liveonlocation
    liveonlocation Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    6'5" - started Jan 2012 @ 456lbs

Currently 399lbs

My goal is set for 299lbs for now, I don't think I'll stop using MPF at any time, so I'll see where it stops.

Can't wait to fit on a plane.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I know I don't belong in this thread; I was confused by the title. :D

You're all pretty sexy, btw. I'm not a man, but I have serious poundage to deal with, and I like trying to motivate and being motivated.

Right?! I thought this was a thread about liking larger men. Damnit. Plenty of eye candy here though :drinker:

Double right - dang misleading title - but YUM is all I have to say :tongue:
  • nomoreplaying
    Options
    The men are here but they just dont like to do that much talking and posting stuff :ohwell:
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options

You're all pretty sexy, btw. I'm not a man, but I have serious poundage to deal with, and I like trying to motivate and being motivated.

Amen to this! There are a lot of hot guys on here. I may be a happily married (and very large) lady, but I am enjoying the view. LOL.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman but I have several taller/bigger men on my friends list. I don't even think it's about it being harder for women to lose... I think it's more that men don't tend to feel the same types of social pressures as women regarding this issue.

Believe me though, there aren't an overabundance of taller, bigger women either. I'm 6'1" and 437 (down from 485 a year ago) and it took me a while to find any people relatively close to me.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Right?! I thought this was a thread about liking larger men. Damnit. Plenty of eye candy here though :drinker:

no joke. gotta love some big man eye candy!
  • davegruper
    davegruper Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    6'5" started at 255 and now at 235lbs with a goal weight of 220. I don't comment on the boards much, but I log the calories and exercise at least 5x weekly. I lose about 1 pound each week. Slow and steady.
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'6" and back in March of 2010, I was 490 lbs!

As of this morning, I weighed in at 234 before heading out to the gym before 6am.

I changed my diet to be healthier (more protein, less carbs and fat), started actually tracking my calories, and started hitting the gym. While I losing the weight, I was shooting for 2,400 calories a day, I'm now eating 3,500 a day and still losing about a pound a week.

For the past 18 months I've been going to the gym 5 days a week, about 2 hours a day, and I also run 5 miles twice a week during lunch at work.

This is a before and after shoot when I hit 245 which was the half way point
    before_and_after_2.jpg

This one is at 245 with my old pants
    normal_IMG_7657.JPG

This one is at 235
    2012-03-27_09_11_53.jpg
  • LWriter
    LWriter Posts: 50
    Options

Same here---I'm enjoying it just the same...Carry on...
  • chubberlang
    Options
    There is a fella on here who lost a boatload and just looks beast now.
    His thread is probably lost in the tides of estrogen.

This guy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/546883-update-with-comparison-pics-304-lbs-lost

Incredible & inspirational! Superb!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!