Oh no.......I've been deleted!

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    sorry to read this... I only delete if there is never any kind of interaction at all beyond the msg that came with the friend request. I try to interact and support all of my friends and it can get hard to keep up with everyone all of the time. Best of luck to you!
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    I've been deleted, once because I told someone their sister was an idiot and she got offended (you'd have to be there to understand the context of it), but the others were mostly because she has a SO that is either overbearing or has trust issues, or some version of it (guess I'm some kind of cyber threat....watch out). I realize that it's not me, and they're still my friends, and I'd get up to bat for each and every one of 'em. \m/

QUILTY.. not an overbearing, trust issue SO. I just don't want to give him any reason NOT to trust me. I was having some people write things on my page that were crossing the line a bit, best way to avoid that is to keep it all girls. You know we are still friends Jackpot!

Eh, if your dude has problems with what someone else writes, you've got more important problems to worry about. Now I could understand if you were the one writing it.

If that is the way YOU see things that is fine. Personaly I wouldn't want a girl writing a bunch of stuff to my guy. There are a ton of females on here with the "females only" rule as well. Sorry if you have a problem with it. I have a very happy relationship and this is one way I personally intend to keep it that way. He has never said he had a problem with me having guys as friends. I decided myself not to have guys as friends.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Personaly I wouldn't want a girl writing a bunch of stuff to my guy.
    Wouldn't it depend on the nature of the stuff?
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When you are deleted you don't exist anymore... people that delete would probably steal your last pudding and have a hobby of kicking puppies. :flowerforyou:

That's funny because the person that started this thread deleted me. LOL
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I cut people for no reason at all. I'm heartless and cruel.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Personaly I wouldn't want a girl writing a bunch of stuff to my guy.
    Wouldn't it depend on the nature of the stuff?

ofcourse. Some of the things that were being written to me I would not want girls writing to my boyfriend. Hence ,the girls only rule. Avoid it all together. I am sorry if some people have a problem with that but this is a personal choice I made. If you don't like it. You are nobody to me anyways. No worries.

Sorry not directed at you.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    People delete friends. People deactivate. People move on with their lives.

It's all part of life's rich pageant.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    When you are deleted you don't exist anymore... people that delete would probably steal your last pudding and have a hobby of kicking puppies. :flowerforyou:

It's ok though cause you didn't meet HIS criteria. Not the other way around. No hypocrisy here. Carry on.
  • MrsMrtz
    MrsMrtz Posts: 73
    Options
    Sometimes you just have to lighten your load.
    Fiber and lots of water help.

HAHAHHAHA!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

*snort* "life's rich pageant."

<3
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts

Personally, I try to avoid playing with men's parts but that's just me....
  • oldbaptistadam
    Options
    I am so cool that I stopped taking friend requests. Booyah!
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Seriously Beef I just love your name, that's the only reason I will never delete u:PP Also, in my book ur one of the 'cool kids':P
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    MFP has cool kids?

yes, let's get a list of these folks so i can be sure to avoid them.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I've been deleted, once because I told someone their sister was an idiot and she got offended (you'd have to be there to understand the context of it), but the others were mostly because she has a SO that is either overbearing or has trust issues, or some version of it (guess I'm some kind of cyber threat....watch out). I realize that it's not me, and they're still my friends, and I'd get up to bat for each and every one of 'em. \m/

QUILTY.. not an overbearing, trust issue SO. I just don't want to give him any reason NOT to trust me. I was having some people write things on my page that were crossing the line a bit, best way to avoid that is to keep it all girls. You know we are still friends Jackpot!

Eh, if your dude has problems with what someone else writes, you've got more important problems to worry about. Now I could understand if you were the one writing it.

If that is the way YOU see things that is fine. Personaly I wouldn't want a girl writing a bunch of stuff to my guy. There are a ton of females on here with the "females only" rule as well. Sorry if you have a problem with it. I have a very happy relationship and this is one way I personally intend to keep it that way. He has never said he had a problem with me having guys as friends. I decided myself not to have guys as friends.

I don't give a damn about your "rule". It doesn't affect me. I guess I just trust my girl.
    To each their own.

Cheers to a healthy relationship.
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options

It's ok though cause you didn't meet HIS criteria. Not the other way around. No hypocrisy here. Carry on.

Exactly!

That's why it didn't bother me. Just had to giggle when I seen who posted this thread!
  • zambodiare
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss.

funeral-floral-arrangements.jpg

You, my friend, are AWESOME!!! YES!!
  • elsalily
    elsalily Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i had to to delete some who routinely ate below 1000 cals!!
    also i delete people who add me without a message and then promptly proceed to totally ignore me after that.

That, and once a girl who asked me tons of questions via message and never once thanked me for my detailed replies... That one pissed me off!
  • sunnmuun
    sunnmuun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm the mad whacker. I've been known to accept/add friends and them whack them the next day. Some I'll keep for a while because they amuse me, some I just like to add to my body count. My goal is to eventually add and whack everybody on MFP at one time or another. If your interested in getting whacked.. FR me... :explode:

very tempting to send a FR :tongue:

Me too!! I want to get whacked :wink:
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss.

funeral-floral-arrangements.jpg

THIS IS MY FAVORITE FOR THE DAY. BEST LAUGH IN 24 HOURS!!!!