For all those on MFP who are sexually active

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    Nah, I imagine that could fit under the idea of calories burned during "normal daily activities" :P
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My wife ate that thing that kills sex drive. You know.......wedding cake. So I wouldn't know.

From looking at your pic I would say Kids rather than wedding. :P

Since having kids my sex drive has dropped. We still try to once a week but it can go as long as a month. DH is really not bothered by it either because his has dropped too. We're just getting older. :)
  • SCVSarah
    SCVSarah Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My wife ate that thing that kills sex drive. You know.......wedding cake. So I wouldn't know.

LMFAO!!!

As for me, unfortunately I'm single, but I wouldn't log it no matter how fantastically aerobic it was. I also don't log the hours I walk around while shopping, or anything outside of "typical exercise" (gym, running, etc).
  • wemmsie
    wemmsie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    sex? what's that?
    lol my thoughts exactly
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Word! hahaha!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Do you really want everyone who can see your diary to know?

YES!
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    what is this "sex" everyone keeps talking about? if im not getting any..nobody is!!! :devil: :noway: :angry: :mad: :explode: :grumble: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I suggest you get out there and find yourself a workout buddy!

Ya think?!
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am not...... I hate sex. Never have the stuff..... dont even like thinking about it. *yuck* If it weren't for duct tape I would NEVER have it.

omg, what?
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

Just a reminder:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

I think this thread started with a legit enquiry, but it's starting to attract innuendo and off-color comments. I think the conversation has had a chance to accumulate enough legitimate responses, so I'm going to lock it before it gets anyone else in hot water.

Thanks,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.