What is your #1 fat loss tip?

Options

Replies

• zaraafter
    Options
    Drink lots of water. I normally have lots of plain green tea. No milk or sugar. Eliminates all snacks wanted throughout the day.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Push the plate away. Best. Exercise. Ever.

I disagree with this. You have to eat to lose.
  • zaraafter
    Options
    Along with push the plate away?? Í didnt say not to eat at all.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • Bosbes
    Bosbes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Put time and effort in to self reflection. Find out why you've become overweight and change. (step by step)
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Don't compare yourself with others. Don't fret because someone else is losing faster than you. Don't be concerned about that buff chick at the gym who can run on the treadmill while you are walking. And if you're going to watch the Biggest Loser, remember that these programs aren't realistic.
  • DianaJaneD
    DianaJaneD Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Build muscle in addition to eating "right". More muscle = burning more fat!
  • adoptakalyn
    Options
    Plan one (and only one) cheat meal or snack for a day at the end of the week. Pick it out at the beginning of the week and if you do well all week then reward your self with it. Mine this week is a cupcake on Friday.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    My #1 fat loss tip: Get off the couch, exercise, and limit what you eat.

Profit.
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options
    Believe in yourself 100%!
  • Nightingale77
    Nightingale77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    watch the carbs
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • adoptakalyn
    Options
    watch the carbs

Some carbs are good and nessecary for energy, as are protiens and healthy fats.
  • rikkeeroos
    Options
    Do not quit, just keep working
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    cook in large batches, split up into servings and set in frig or freezer so you always have good options available
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Well I think the best advise I can give you is to not do it alone! I have lost weight before but gained it all back. Now this time I added friends to my profile and they keep me positive. I know it sounds stupid but I feel that the pressure to keep my friends happy is to work hard on my workouts and eating healthy.

If your still reading then you may think like me but really the bottom line is calories in=calories out.
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Eat slowly so that you enjoy every mouthful of your meal, think about how full you feel and stop when you are! Even if you have food left on your plate!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    WATER!!!!!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Eat complex carbs, good fats, less sodium and more protein as well as lift weights. I reached my target weight 8 weeks ago and I'm still shedding fat while getting toned.