Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• LadyJos
    LadyJos Posts: 29
    Options
    You are on the right track and you came to the right place for support!
  • mycatisfat
    Options
    5'4'' CW: 115, GW: 108.
  • gidgemidge
    gidgemidge Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'4 and 139..want to be 125 :)
  • thecloud6
    thecloud6 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 and my goal is 128. I still have a ways to go but I have lost 13 so I am not complaining. :)
  • jroseonline
    jroseonline Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am standing short at 5'0" (can get up to 5'6" with the heels i wear though, lol) anyways, i'm currently at 143-145 and would LOVE to get to 125-128. 6 months ago when I first started, i was at 167. I also have hypothyroidism so it's been a tough battle, slowly but surely, I hope to get there!
  • venessa25
    venessa25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys can you add me too! I am 5'1 and 160 and I just feel so down I feel like I can't do this on my own. Help!!!
  • julie_trost
    julie_trost Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for pointing that out. I am 5'2" and 166lbs. I have already lost 15lbs and 15" all over. I too have been reading some of the posts and hope that people can find "healthy" weights. I wish everyone the best. Remember it's not the weight, it how you feel. The weight is just a number, but your health is the most important thing.
  • ElBo58
    ElBo58 Posts: 44
    Options
    I am 5 feet tall and 161 lbs, or a size 14. My goal is loose size 12, which would put my weight around 140. The lowest I have ever been at this height was in high school when I got mono and couldn't eat--I went down to about 115. I was eating NOTHING. I can't maintain that weight and wouldn't want to--I like to eat. The best shape I've ever been in was a size 10/12 about 10 years ago and that's what I'm aiming for. Before I had kids, a size 12 meant about 130 lbs, but after kids, I was a size 12 again but about 10 lbs heavier...who knows why.
    I started out eating the 1200 calories MFP recommends, but after a lot of reading about BMR and starvation mode, etc, I bumped my cals up to 1400, which is easier for me to follow and has resulted in me losing a pound this week.
  • lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So I just want to say thank you, to my new friends. Because of you I got my butt of the couch, stopped watching TV and went to the gym! I feel GREAT! I spent a good hour there and ran into friends I haven't seen in a while and its all because of you so THANK YOU! I have only been on here for a few days and I have told EVERYONE I know about how great it is to just log in and have people who are unconditionally supportive, people I have never met. Its amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    I am 5'4 and weigh 148 want to be at 125! Long way to go still!
  • torontobaby
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I am currently 132ish and I aim to get to 120. I have already lost alot. I hired a personal trainer and I do weight training three days a week, cardio 4-5 days. I have used myfitnesspal for support, tracking and inspiration. It is nice to meet other short people lol. Best of luck to everyone.
  • mcondra859
    Options
    i am 19 years young, 4'11 and weigh 167 ( i lost 1 pound within my first two days of using mfp :) ) i've always thought i could lose a few pounds, but never thought i was at that weight until about a week ago during a doctors visit. I don't really look like i weigh 167. I wear size 11 jeans (they have became a little snug) and i have a pretty large bust size. I just did my measurements today 40-34-43. i guess the fact that i have a smaller waist and larger bust size are the reasons to my blindness, but anyways i'm shooting for 150 for right now, but i would love to be down to 120 when all's said and done. the weight has me very motivated ! that number is WAY to large for my height. day 4 today and i turned down CHOCOLATE CAKE ! MY WEAKNESS (or so i thought).
  • torontobaby
    Options
    Can't figure out how to post pics.
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and I started off at 154lb,now i am at 147,i want to be near 110-115lb!
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2, 140.6lb and want to be 127.8lb (preferably 123lb, but doubt I will get there). I can't imagine being under 120. Don't think I would look good at that, too skinny. MFP has put me at 1200 calories a day. Its not too bad, but I hope at some point I can eat more then that and maintain my weight.

(160cm, currently 63.8kg and want to be 58kg (or 56kg....)).

xxx

I was curious about how much to eat to maintain, I changed the settings on MFP out of curiousity, to maintain it says I can eat just over 1800 calories. I'm looking forward to that.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 103 to 104 and still have all my curves and nice muscle tone :)
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and been 97 pounds and everything between. Personally, I liked being around 110-115.
  • amberpardue
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 inches and I weigh 161 currently. I want to get down to at least 140 lbs. It is hard. I do have to say because we are short we look fatter than a tall person that weighs more. We get WIDE. I was closer to 200 and lost a lot to get down to 135. Then I gained a lot back, got up to 170 again and said oh man here we go again!

I am back on this weight loss journey again, this time with my husband on board to change with me. I am hoping that will help cause it was hard to eat healthy and get fit alone.

** Feel free to add me :-)
  • Chrissy111292
    Options
    i am 5ft 1in and my goal weight is 140 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!