I lost 30 lbs in in less than 3 months. No joke.

Options
12346»

Replies

• arl29
    arl29 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do you eat back the calories that you burn or do you stick to 1200 calories? You look awesome by the way!:happy:
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    that's a great success story. i've been looking to buy some weights because i think thats sorely missing from my workout. i need to incorporate some strength training in my routine. congrats!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job, and look great! Congrats!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW what a transformation!
  • all4derby
    all4derby Posts: 55
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!

I do want to point out that you don't have to spend that much time in the gym or eat that little to lose weight. I'm also on track to lose 30 lbs in 3 months (actually closer to 2), but my calorie intake is around 1400 and I eat back every single exercise point. I also never spend more than 45 mins in the gym.
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    The cardio and low calories helped to strip the fat. Do you intend to do more lifting now?
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! Great job!
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    You look great! but i dont have the time to do all that in one day. How do you have the time to do all of that?

I agre you look amazing and what great results!! But I too dont have that much extra time. I try to work out at least 5 days a week an hour each time and this can sometimes be hard to get in since I am a mother of 3, go to college full time and work!! I have lost 12 lbs in the last month and a half but still have 28 lbs to lose. I know I will lose it all but it might just take me a little more then 3 months :) WTG though :)
  • kebcakes
    kebcakes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing!
  • Jewel224
    Jewel224 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing your workout routine!
  • ryleyroo
    ryleyroo Posts: 5
    Options
    Thats amazing! Good for you!
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    'I do want to point out that you don't have to spend that much time in the gym or eat that little to lose weight. I'm also on track to lose 30 lbs in 3 months (actually closer to 2), but my calorie intake is around 1400 and I eat back every single exercise point. I also never spend more than 45 mins in the gym. "

If you don't mind my asking, what your height and starting weight....and age? I would love to lose 30 pounds in 2 - 3 months, but it is slow!
  • mariam_mel
    mariam_mel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    mosertheninja you look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • mariam_mel
    mariam_mel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!

I do want to point out that you don't have to spend that much time in the gym or eat that little to lose weight. I'm also on track to lose 30 lbs in 3 months (actually closer to 2), but my calorie intake is around 1400 and I eat back every single exercise point. I also never spend more than 45 mins in the gym.

Would you mind sharing your secret too? I also spend more than 75 minutes exercising in the gym and at home 5-6 days a week but the weight goes down slow.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • aresbabe
    aresbabe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great work! Thanks for sharing. You inspire me because I am at a similar start weight and height. Thanks for letting me know it can be done!
  • TheReese1206
    Options
    You look great. Awesome job.
  • joannecita26
    joannecita26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!