What are you going to do once you have lost the weight?

Options

Replies

• SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Shopping will probably be the first thing. I'm going to buy the things I've always been too large to wear and feel like I look good in. Short shorts, form fitting dresses, cute little shirts.

I also want to go travelling. I want to go all over Asia, on treks. Maybe climb a mountain some day. I want to be fit enough to do it all.

And for this Halloween, which will probably be before I'm at my goal weight but certainly small enough to do this, I'm finally going to dress up as Princess Leia. I've never done it before because I wanted to look good whenever I decided to do it, and this year I've decided I'm finally going to MAKE it happen.
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    im going on a shopping spree
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm going to keep pushing hard to keep what I have, and buy myself a nice piece of Jewelry.
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a great big side tattoo. It's too flabby now but when I'm done it will be a perfect spot. :D
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a great big side tattoo. It's too flabby now but when I'm done it will be a perfect spot. :D
    Oh! This too! Except a back tattoo for me. But still — too flabby now, but not for long!
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    keep it off!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Shop for clothes which will show my figure, especially my curves...Now that my muscle's all hidden under this flab I prefer loose-fitting clothes. Enjoy a healthy weight as I've been slightly overweight all my life and have never seemed to have a great figure. Excel in the sports I participate in, aim for an ever-faster finish time in races, better physical balance for paddling and to be able to get under the 1 min. mark so I may be on the para-national team in 2020 or so when Blind/VI people are accepted, not just paraplegics or amputees...Stay at that weight and wow all the people who haven't seen me in ages and enjoy life a lot more than I do now
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go crazy in the mall! new awesome shorts, clothes to work out in, little black dress, bikini. etc
    Gonna get my hair styled and coloured :) have a photoshoot done with my friend who is also trying to get in shape.
    Also gonna keep it off and head towards another fitness goal! :)
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Buy cute/fashionable clothes :)

No more running shorts/t-shirts to hide my tummy
  • toes74
    toes74 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm going to finally live my life with a true smile on my face!!!!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Maintain the loss and after a full month of maintaining I'm gonna celebrate with wine and cocktails (I've cut them out till I lose the last 5lbs). Then maintain with my indulgence back in the mix. WOO HOOO! I've only got 3/4 of a lb left.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    1. Learn how to maintain it.
    2. Shopping!
  • CRenaeB
    CRenaeB Posts: 66
    Options
    Shopping, shopping, and more shopping. By the way, did I mention shopping lmao!
  • Ironlion45
    Ironlion45 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!

THIS.
  • sweetnilla
    sweetnilla Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Boob job! Then you will find me running down the beach in a string bikini!
  • Curt959
    Curt959 Posts: 21
    Options
    QUOTE:

What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off

I am going to work to reduce my body fat to recommended levels by building muscle mass!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep it off!

^^THIS!! And start kickboxing again.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in a Walkathon and buy some nice new clothes and do my best to keep it of, that stands to reason.
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Learn how to ski, go hiking and backpacking a lot more, and get back into playing golf. And go to amusement parks!
  • rwong53
    rwong53 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!

Good answer. Ditto!

I ditto this, too! Plus, I'd like to feel comfy in a swim suit, make my hubby proud, and take a trip with hubby to a place I can wear the swim suit!