Married Women

Options

Replies

• MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    Wait what...women do this stuff :noway:

Hahha, whatever; take it as a compliment and move on - nothing to dwell over.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I am completely offended by the fact no woman, married or otherwise......Oh!:embarassed:
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Maybe her husband is fully aware of her seduction attempts...maybe they're looking for a 3rd and you fit the criteria. :tongue:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I learned about that when I annouced my divorce on facebook a few years ago. I think women are as bad as men, maybe worse.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I love Married Women. They don't tell. They don't swell. And, They're grateful as hell.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what is with all the married women on here trying to seduce married men.

Thank You

I am a married woman, but am definitely not interested in any other man except the one I married...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    :noway: Not me ! I am innocent.. innocent .. That is my story and I am sticking to it ! :tongue:

I'm borrowing this story!

I am not buying this story from either of you!

Well maybe not from her....but I ask you. Would I lie?
  • mamnboston
    Options
    Maybe her husband is fully aware of her seduction attempts...maybe they're looking for a 3rd and you fit the criteria. :tongue:

haha, good one

kind-of makes sense though...
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I am happily married and not trying to seduce anyone.

Then why are you looking at me like that?

I look every time I find you here...it's similiar to a moth to the flame. Just can't help but look :blushing:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

But I am part of a package deal.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I am completely offended by the fact no woman, married or otherwise......Oh!:embarassed:

Hey there. (married...not otherwise...but ??)
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    I love Married Women. They don't tell. They don't swell. And, They're grateful as hell.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh trust me we feel the same way "One Husband is f*cking enough" who the effin wants more of that bullsh*t! unless hes 6'2" 250 Jaxed.:laugh: :laugh:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh trust me we feel the same way "One Husband is f*cking enough" who the effin wants more of that bullsh*t! unless hes 6'2" 250 Jaxed.:laugh: :laugh:

Got the 6'2" and used to have the 250
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I learned about that when I annouced my divorce on facebook a few years ago. I think women are as bad as men, maybe worse.

I think us women are worse. Just an observation. I've lost so much weight and yet I'll be honest, I've been looking for a guy to flirt with me cus I feel like they should haha, and yet nothing! Maybe I'm horrible for that, I don't wish to seduce anyone or anything of the sort, but I guess I desire to be flirted with other then my husband. *shrugs*
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well I am a married woman, and I certainly have not seduced anyone!!!!

............................yet! (jokes)
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    I think us women are worse. Just an observation. I've lost so much weight and yet I'll be honest, I've been looking for a guy to flirt with me cus I feel like they should haha, and yet nothing! Maybe I'm horrible for that, I don't wish to seduce anyone or anything of the sort, but I guess I desire to be flirted with other then my husband. *shrugs*

Wow, that is surprising.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Humans are horndogs.

The end.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I know right? What's wrong with them?

......how you doing? (in a Joey Tribbiani type voice)

Kidding kidding!! :smile:

Totally had a hispani guy hit on me last summer and tried this. . only it was "Como Estas?"
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Creepers!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I am happily married and not trying to seduce anyone.

This.