12346»

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    2:15 plank tonight. :happy: Been neglecting that wall sit lately :tongue:
  • julster324
    Options
    Back at it since the kids are settled back to school (Woo Hoo) Wall sit 2:32 plank 1:15
  • julster324
    Options
    Back at it since the kids are settled back to school (Woo Hoo) Wall sit 2:32 plank 1:15
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Probably can't plank anymore, my shoulder is buggered. I'll start wallsits again next week. I'm suppose to be better to do something. I'll be starting from scratch.:grumble:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I read the first couple of posts and thought this has to be easy! WRONG!! :laugh:

My first attempt was 31 seconds! OWWWWWWW!
  • julster324
    Options
    Keep trying my first attempt was 35 secs and now I can do 2 minutes most of the time
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Well welcome and keep it up! For sure add it into your leg routine, but I was doing it prob 1-2x/week.:drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    I've been bad about doing my planks and wall sits. I'm going to try to be more consistent once I start the Shred. My cycling will be easing up then :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    tag
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I see this dying and just have to bump it!

My knees are better so I am going to try the wallsits. My BFF does them as PART of her knee physical therapy each day, so it can't hurt.

Also-I was told I had nice legs this week at the beach!! I know they were being overly nice, but I loved the compliment and now really want my leg muscles to pop!!

WOOT!:drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Good for you, Jeannie!!! :happy: I have been neglecting my wall sits and planks, but I've been making up for it by doing the 30 Day Shred, cycling, and yoga! :laugh: I do want to get back into this challenge though, so maybe I'll check in later today :happy: