Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Challenge: 30 Days of Jillian Michaels

14567810»

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,986 Member
    I'm in!!! I have started 30 Day Shred a few times, but only got to day 2 before I lost motivation! Time to get with it and stick with it! Add me to help with motivation! :)
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    I just started the Shred today. Can one of you tell me where to find it in the exercise database? I was trying to log it but can't find it listed in cardio or strength. I have a hard time believing that no one else has logged it & added it to the database as some point. What is it listed as?
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Great idea!! I'm in too! Is there a group started?
  • aims_bc
    aims_bc Posts: 25
    I'm in and just in time from the looks of it! Let's do this! :bigsmile:
  • Can I still join? I just bought the DVD and I've tried it a couple times but this will help me stick to it!
  • I'm in, been working the 6 week 6 pack abs DVD for the past week, will continue but always nice to have some motivation.
  • i started ysterday it was so hard i definitely need some motivation , count me in !
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    I started 6 week 6 pack yesterday :)
  • can you please send an invite to - jonjakejess, she cannot find the link!!
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    I guess everyone missed this when I asked before. Can someone help me locate the 30DS in the exercise database? Is it listed as cardio or strength? I can't find it in either category & don't know how to log it.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    COUNT ME IN!! I have been rotating all her videos for the past three weeks. Her workouts are the absolute best!!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    I've completed week 1 level 1 of the ripped in 30.
  • Change4life13
    Change4life13 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi all, i

I'm new and just signed up for the 30days of jillian Michaels. Other than doing the workouts, is there anything else i need to do?

Is there anyone else starting today, maybe we can do this together?

Feel free to request me..

Best of luck!
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    I am late, but I bought it yesterday and going to start it this morning. I am in!! Can you tell me how to log it? I do not have a HRM am 5'3 and weigh 190. Just need an approx on calories for tracking or under what catagory to put it. Thanks
  • oligracemom
    oligracemom Posts: 12 Member
    I just completed day 4 and I am loving it! The only exercise I really struggle through is the lunge with the weights so I use 3 instead of 5 lbs with that exercise. OUCH! I think I'm going to start level 2 on day 8 for 10 days then complete level 3 for the reaming 12. My arms seem to already be firming up! I measured today and will check again midway (which happens to be my 43rd birthday!!) and at the end. It feels good to be back in control of myself!!
  • kcarreno
    kcarreno Posts: 45 Member
    I guess everyone missed this when I asked before. Can someone help me locate the 30DS in the exercise database? Is it listed as cardio or strength? I can't find it in either category & don't know how to log it.

I log the 30 day shred as circuit training, and I log it for 20 minutes. I've seen some log it for 18 and some 20+.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member

I log the 30 day shred as circuit training, and I log it for 20 minutes. I've seen some log it for 18 and some 20+.

I also log it for 20 mins circuit training.