what do you reward yourself after losing weight?

Options

Replies

• KateRepine
    KateRepine Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 1lb from my first mini goal. I am going to go to Bath and Body works :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    New gym clothes, new sneakers, a pedicure, new workout accessories (bought myself a Sparkly Soul headband just the other day just for keeping up with working out for a month), new songs on my Ipod. I don't have a lot to lose so I don't tend to reward myself for pounds lost....if I had a good two weeks eating great, I get something...the month of consistant working out, I got something. I have also rewarded myself with things like a Hot Yoga class.

I don't know if its really rewarding myself or finding a excuse for new workout stuff and new experiences! :)
  • Valkyriewoman
    Valkyriewoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Every 25 lbs I lose I get a new pair of Dr. Martens.
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    Clothes. Gym stuff. :D My 70 lb goal is a shopping spree. Bwahhaha. 2 more lbs.
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    When I hit goal I am going to Amsterdam... and I am going to speak Dutch with Dutch people :)
  • futbolista10
    Options
    I am one pound shy of reaching my first mini goal of losing 10lbs! When I lose it, I am rewarding myself with a mani/pedi, which is MUCH needed. When I lose 10 more, I am rewarding myself with a new haircut/color, and when i lose my goal of 30 total, A NEW OUTFIT!!! :)

Pretty much just things that will help boost my confidence, and make me feel good about my appearance ;)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I will buy myself a whole new workout outfit. Going out to eat or drink doesn't seem like much of a reward (as too much eating and drinking is how I got myself here in the first place). New workout clothes motivate me as well so it's a no-brainer for me.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    clothes that are a smaller size!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    New gym clothes and new gym music.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    CLOTHING
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    I wish my shoes from 70 lbs ago still fit.
    My feet are smaller. LOL.
  • tnbaker81
    tnbaker81 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I sometimes go get a tall skinny caramel macchiato from Starbucks. It only has 140 calories and is a nice little treat. I don't do that very often though. :drinker:
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    For my 100lb weightloss, I went out and bought 2 new pairs of running sneakers. When I get to goal (another 130lbs to go!) I am going to reward myself with a new car - I will need one by then, and am saving money to be able to get it.

I also like the idea of a savings account per pound, and per workout! That would increase my savings for the car!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Shoes is my number one reward :D

Facial/massage/mani-pedi are other ones I've used.
  • joaddict
    joaddict Posts: 23
    Options
    I treat myself by a day out, like window shopping or going to the cinema something that makes me forget im actually on a diet. Also clothes again =] love when you fit in a smaller size.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I have a trip planned to Put-In-Bay Ohio (only about a 2 hour drive, but a fun place) the second week of July. Those 3 days I'm letting myself not log and have fun. I'm hoping to have reached my goal of weight, fat loss and muscle gain by then. My gift to myself is to be comfortable in a bikini.
  • mekasjaun
    mekasjaun Posts: 19
    Options
    I set big goals!!!! My first 50 lbs I did a Pole Dancing class. I'm 4 lbs away from my second goal of 50lbs and I'm getting a new tatoo.:happy:
  • greeneyes1014
    Options
    clothing would be my first, but im right there with the tattoos, nothing like showing off a piece of art on the body you have worked so hard to achieve :smile:
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    bump
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    For those of you who like to reward yourself with gym clothes, you might be interested in joining Earndit.com. You get credit for being active by earning points, which you can spend on rewards, like new workout clothing and energy bars. I redeemed a reward from Body Rock and the clothes I got from them are really nice.