"NOT-SO-HEALTHY" Foods you can't stop eating

Options

Replies

• KelseyDawn84
    KelseyDawn84 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Eggos

So bad for my body, but so yummy for my tastebuds.
  • MndaLynn
    MndaLynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Pizza...Oreos...Chips...Beer!

The difference...I am totally fine with small portions now. I don't have to eat a half a pizza, 10 oreos, or half a bag of chips. My plan all along has been everything in moderation. Any other time I tried to lose weight, I totally cut out the things I loved...and gave up after a month or two. I have been using my new plan for almost 4 months...and it works for me. If I eat a little much or drink a little much...I plan my workouts accordingly...to make sure I burn off the extra calories.
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    candy. sprees, gobstoppers, blow pops. i love sugary hard candys. *sigh* i buy werthers now cause they arent as bad. 2 is just 4 grams of sugar and i'm satisified afterwards. :P lol
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    whiskeyyyyyyy -- not food but delish all the same

Although for the next two weeks I'm alcohol free for tough mudder :) I hope
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter eggs and cadbury mini eggs, Easter kills me...
  • Ruby6645
    Ruby6645 Posts: 13
    Options
    i need to stop reading this.!!!ahh really hungry now!
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    Peanut butter and icing mixed together. OMG good. I had to stop buying peanut butter because I will eat it out of the jar with a spoon.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I've had to stop bringing things into the house that I can't stop myself from eating.

Like Better Cheddars.

Now I sometimes have a square or two of chocolate, but my biggest binge is definitely a cup of PG Tips with milk and sugar. The calories aren't too bad (24cals) so I feel like I can justify it, but if I wanted to cut out sugar, I wouldn't be able to indulge. :<
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Chinese food- I had to start making it myself to control the calories
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I absolutely cannot give up potato chips. But I seem to be able to limit it to once every two weeks or so, so it's not so bad. My real weakness right now is the Lean Cusine pizzas. Supposedly I'm trying to eat healthy, not just count calories, but I have one of those pizzas every day. Its' a problem. Every night I think about what healthy thing I'm going to fix for dinner, and then I inevitably just grab a pizza from the freezer because they're easy and yummy. I've decided I just have to stop buying them.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    Nutella!
  • hiddendestruction
    Options
    honey sandwiches or breadsticks D:
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Chips, ice cream and cookies. So i just don't have them anymore. When i'm healthier, i'll re-introduce them in moderation.

Since i'm eating healthy now, i find i can have just one or two squares of dark chocolate and that is OK. Thank goodness i don't have to cut out chocolate!!

But since i still have a sweet tooth, i've been eating Cool Whip Free. I know, i really do know, it's just sweetened chemicals and there's nothing "clean" about it, but it really satisfies my sweet cravings and i have been having it every day! Sigh.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Chocolate

I limit myself to 2 cadbury mini eggs a day (or something equivalent)

People laugh at my diary when they see it. But i used to eat them by the handful, so...

I limit myself to 4 a day. I used the eat half a bag in a sitting. That and Reese peanut butter egg/cups easter is my weakness.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Happy Cola Gummis...
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This thread is actually helping my junk food cravings b/c I am living vicariously through all of your awesome sounding treats.

If I had to pick, I could put down a can of Pringles (the big one) in a sitting. Those things are the best!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Once a month I allow myself chocolate :) other then that, I can pretty much walk away from anything, but chocolate once a month. OH and wine, its not that wine isn't healthy, but the way I use to drink it, wasn't healthy haha.
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Shells and cheese hands down. I try not to have it to often, but when it's fixed I can't say no.
  • finchase
    finchase Posts: 174
    Options
    Reese's peanut butter eggs and cadbury mini eggs, Easter kills me...

Me too! I broke down and had a Reese's peanut butter egg last Friday--it was my reward to myself for being pretty good all week. Then I found them on a clearance sale last weekend and bought two more! :( I'm trying to make myself wait until Friday to have one.

A couple of weeks ago I weakened and bought a bag of Sweet Tart ducks & bunnies. Now Sweet Tarts may well be my all time favorite candy. I thought I could just eat a serving a night. Nope. That bag was gone in less than a day. I was so ashamed of myself. Thankfully Easter is over for another year.