Healthy Eaters with Open Diaries

Options
124»

Replies

• mollydubs
    mollydubs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and I seem to be doing well number-wise. Although it may not be crazy helpful since a lot of the things are my own recipes. But the snacks are good ;) I too am fascinated by other people's food diaries haha.
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and you are welcome to view it. feel free to add me if you want. we all need support and friends on here
  • hkatrobos
    hkatrobos Posts: 49
    Options
    you can check out my diary! i think i eat pretty healthy/clean, but i also allow myself to enjoy life and food. let's face it folks... we all love food! we just gotta try to eat more of the foods that love us back :)
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to open my food diary if anyone would like to be a friend to a total non tech person i would love some help. :embarassed:

I can help you! Scroll to the very top of the screen, click on settings, click on diary settings, scroll to the bottom and chose public. :)
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with anyone. I made my diary public for you. I try to keep in my calorie limit and exercise. I eat lots of lean meat, fruits and veggies. I throw in a sugar free treat once in awhile.

I'm determined to get back to a decent weight by my Birthday!
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian, grain free, dairy free, multiple allergies. So I cook from scratch and eat lots of fruits, veggies, and beans. Diary is open.
  • You_Can_Be
    You_Can_Be Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great, my dairy is open to friends. I am looking for some other healthy eaters.
  • origwvgirl
    origwvgirl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump