Something we dont know about you.....

Options

Replies

• Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i neva finished high school because i thought i didnt have to when i got married
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    I was a professional Ballet Dancer
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    i neva finished high school because i thought i didnt have to when i got married

I hope u went back!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I was a professional Ballet Dancer

Impressed! I have never been graceful!
  • Razkler14
    Razkler14 Posts: 74
    Options
    I swam competitively for 16 years and have swam across the Columbia River in Oregon 8 times.

I carry a gun, everywhere.

I love a man with muscles and tight hard body but secretly don't mind a lil belly goin on ;)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I loooooove penpaling.. And with this stuff about the post office closing, waaahhhhhh im crying.. dunno what i´ll do!

also , shhhh keep the secret, but Johnny Depp is my bf! LOL (i wish!)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I kicked one of my bully classmate's p**** that made him cry when one time he was bullying me when I was in a bad mood. :devil:

Also I was addicted to the smell of rugby, floor wax, insecticide & paint when I was a kid.
  • SweetMelisa85
    SweetMelisa85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ok...i've got one for you guys and nobody ever believes me....i love the smell of skunks!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just figured out why i'm still up and reading things like this, i had cake tonight and she made it with coffee in it-lol. I don't do caffeine and this is just one reason. So here's mine-i have one blue eye and one green eye. The green is more hazel maybe. But my eyes are little and dark so lots of people think i have brown eyes. I'm also ambidextrus(spelling?).
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    no way...what day? Mine was november 30...(when I was 13 though)

November 1. Chiari Decompression surgery I have a wicked scar from it :bigsmile:

I have no idea what that means...but I have a huge scar to....they cut the whole top of my skull open (U shaped) and folded it over....gross

My sis had had a surgery like that a few years ago. She likes to freak hairdressers out with her scar when they're doing her shampoo.
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    I love the smell of wet towels... like, freshly wet... mm, and chlorine...
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    Options
    Okay this one is weird....

I have a system for fortune cookies.

I put them all together and wave my hand over them until I chose the correct one for me.

I open it.

If it's a good reading I eat the fortune cookie and carry the fortune in my purse for luck.

If I dislike the reading I don't eat the cookie and throw it away.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I should be dead....I can recall 3 times in my life where one second or one small move would have been my demise. Once at knife point (age 5), once where I should have been hit by a car, and the last where I was on the motorcycle passing a car and didn't see another car coming my way \m/

Also, I've been to Jerry Springer twice and made it on air both times. The first was titled "I'm having sex with the babysitter" where I heckled a guy for dating a much older lady, the second because my then girlfriend flashed the crowd \m/
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I placed first in my region in wrestling in high school.
    I used to be addicted to coke.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    I hunt ghosts and investigate hauntings professionally. (;

Awesome sauce!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    I hunt ghosts and investigate hauntings professionally. (;

You should come to my house!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    ok...i've got one for you guys and nobody ever believes me....i love the smell of skunks!

Me too!
  • foxy2311
    Options
    I've never broken a single bone.
    I've gone skydiving
    I've been to England/Scotland/Wales, but never to California or New York
  • foxy2311
    Options

Me too!

I like the smell of gas
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I was born with a mild case of cerebral palsy , they told my parents I would never walk or talk normally and I may never read or write above a secound grade level.
    My parents hired a physical therapist and she said I learned like I had a point to prove and by age 3 I was walking and talking.
    I am training to run my 1st race in June for my bother who died in a motorcycle wreck in June 2002. I am proof that you can do anything you put your mind to! :drinker: