I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love the pic with the both of you in your jeans! HAHA! TOOOOO CUTE!!!! I am so proud of you. I began my journey in January 2012 and at first I thought it would be hard becuase I am a mom too. Honestly, both my kids are encouraging and I am not tempted to eat some of the junk they eat (Very seldom I allow them to eat it anyway). Congrats! You look HOT Mama!
  • yungnold
    yungnold Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job.
  • eamconnor
    eamconnor Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fabulous pictures... including the rock-n-roll haircut!
  • christamt
    christamt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Your photos are great, you look like a totally different person!! Well done girl!!!!
  • ereedy61
    ereedy61 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look fabulous..and more importantly, I bet you feel terrific too! Way to go!!
  • allisonmrichard
    allisonmrichard Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations, I'm sure you feel amazing! I especially love the picture of you standing in just one leg of your old pants!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great and so young. Those pictures are almost unbelievable :)
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and should be sooooo proud of yourself!!!!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome, and congrats! I especially love the last picture of two of you in your old jeans!
  • SaraBL15
    SaraBL15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look FANTASTIC! And yes, years younger! You inspire us all!! Whether it's 10# or 100#!! Thanks for sharing these!
  • vaninay
    vaninay Posts: 47
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You look so great! <3
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Simply Fabulous!!!
  • jessluvscrossfit
    jessluvscrossfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great and you should be very proud of yourself. I love the pic of you in your pants leg....i can't wait to do that one day. Did you ever think that you would be an inspiration to people? You are, and I hope to one day be able to say I lost 112 lbs just like you. ;)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look great! :) I need some motivation for my work out
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING and I love the picture of you and the little one inside your old jeans!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You really look fantastic. The picture with you and your daughter in the jeans is great. You look so much younger and your smile tells the story. Thank you for sharing :)
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    At 44 years old, you give me hope- congrats!
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done so well! You look fantastic and that picture with your daughter is brilliant! x
  • Mzcarr
    Mzcarr Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow that is so awesome!! I just started MFP yesterday and you just gave me the motivation I needed to keep going! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!