What are your favorite type of jeans?

Options
What are your favorite type of jeans? I am mainly looking for answers from females. I have a belly. Its not flat by any means but with the right outfit, I can feign a flat belly. With that being said, I have trouble finding a sexy pair of jeans. I hate the low rise jeans because they only accentuate my big belly. I have issues with the "mom jeans" because they give me a muffin top. If i get a pair of jeans that DOESN'T give me a muffin top, then its too lose in the legs/buttocks area. So far the Kohls brand SO jeans are the best fit but they don't have very much of a selection in colors and styles. Does anyone else have the same problem? How are you overcoming it?

Replies

• Foodie711711
    Foodie711711 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a mid rise jean from victoria secret. They can be pricy but they fit right and in the end thats what I want. I go to all these stores and all they have is low rise and that doesnt work because my hips are my biggest part of my body!
  • sjackson7707
    sjackson7707 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like Slivers and Maurice's brand jeans
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the belly thing! I am pear shaped and like Lucky Brand Easy Rider Jeans. They run $80 retail but I can usually find them at Marshall's or TJ Maxx for $35!

http://www.luckybrand.com/Easy-Rider-Bootcut-Jeans/LBW00484,default,pd.html
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Old Navy Rockstar jeans are dirt cheap and soooo comfy!
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans are my favorite: low rise, comfy, cute cut, usually on sale every other month.
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    loose! hahahahahahahahaha ha ha ha I am killin me here!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Old Navy Flirt, boot cut...bought a pair yesterday.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Eddie Bauer. I love them because they have long lengths (which are actually long, not just longer than average), they aren't stretchy so they hold their shape (and I know if and when I gained some weight) and I have an outlet store close by so they range from $10-$13, which helps when you seem to be in a new size every 2-3 months!

Old Navy & St. Johns Bay (JCPenney) too!
  • gracielee1
    gracielee1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would recommend mid rise black skinny jeans or dark denim skinny jeans from Levi's or Vince Camuto. For the life of me i can't do low rise because of my bum and my stomach as well. Otherwise, skinny jeans are flattering to everyone. No bootcut, and definitely no wide leg.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i really like jeggings. i know a lot of people either love them or HATE them but i think they're great. i'm really short (4'11) so i always have to hem or cuff my pants, and jeggings look cute with cuffs while bootleg jeans look sort of wack when rolled up. i have a few pairs from pacsun and they're sort of like "mom" jeans in that they come up almost to my belly button, but they look okay as long as i wear a shirt that doesn't cling too much.

i also like delia's jeans because they come in really short inseams so i don't have to hem them. they have low, mid, and high rise jeans and i usually pick something with the mid-rise because it eliminates plumber's crack and is okay with muffin tops.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans are my favorite: low rise, comfy, cute cut, usually on sale every other month.

These! And I just bought some more American Eagle jeans because I have lost weight. Their slim boot cut jeans are cute too. I have a bubble butt, so it is hard to find jeans because I am small everywhere but the butt.

I think they are Gap, but their Curvy jeans are nice. I can not wear them now because of the weight loss. But, they look really nice if you have some curves...and they were a life saver during the losing baby phase. Super cute jeans that made me look thin but not "mommish"
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Lee Riders are my favorite. Cheap and talk about faking a flat belly! :)
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I like the fit of True Religion jeans. The price is a different story...
  • fattyperson12
    Options
    My favorite type of jeans r the ones that fit. Mostly blue jeans They let me move no matter which way I move my legs.
  • JoLo27
    JoLo27 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    7 for All Mankind, high waisted, skinny
  • cbcw1964
    cbcw1964 Posts: 46
    Options
    GOOD OLE FASHIONED LEVIS!:glasses:
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    I'm absolutely in LOVE with Old Navy's Rockstar jeans :) I swear by them! In fact, I'm venturing out this weekend to by them in smaller sizes! (Yay!)
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Old Navy jeans.. the starting price isn't too bad but I often find them on clearance as well, and buy them for around $10.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    I loveeeeeee my black skinny jeans... cannot live without them haha :) High-waisted jeans are hot too :)

As for the one that suits you the most, check this site out:

http://www.thebeautybiz.com/88/article/fashion/finding-right-pair-jeans

Different cuts suit different shapes, just do trial and error. Whether you like the type of jeans or not, just try various kinds out in the dressing rooms and you may actually feel comfortable in it :)
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    G Stars