Something we dont know about you.....

Options

Replies

• MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I had a brain tumor about the size of a baseball 12 years ago! :noway:

Damn - who woulda thought someone could steal my brain tumor thunder?!?!?! :wink:
    I had a brain tumor removed 5 years ago. Mine was about the size of a golf ball. But it was so grown into my cavernous sinus that I've still got about 20% of it left. And it produces Human Growth Hormone - which gives me a disease called Acromegaly.
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    When I am driving and see an ambulance going down the road with the sirens and lights on I say a little prayer and do the sign of the cross...

Reason being is that in that moment whoever is in that ambulance may not have anyone or their family may not know they are sick or in trouble....so I say a little prayer in the hopes it saves them or helps them...

This is awesome. And I am totally stealing this now. Instead of pulling over and having a panic attack thinking about what happened - I'm totally going to pray on it now. I love it.
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I can play trombone and tuba.
  • relocatedcowboy
    Options
    I have an addictive personality, when I do something I do it all out.
  • prettygirlhoward
    prettygirlhoward Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I save bottles, save and give him money, and give him water to give this homeless guy every week :)

That's so humble of you!!

I just cut 7 years and 10 inches of my long hair!!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I ride my very own big girl bike.... 2010 Harley Davison Softail Deluxe and feel extremely powerful and the most confident when I'm on it. :)

I so want a Harley!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    <--- doesn't want to ever be in a relationship, deeper than friendship, or have any kind of one night stand.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    <
    Is a classically trained dancer (ex)
  • LoveActually
    LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I look perfectly healthy but I have three neurological diseases. And no, "Crazy" ain't one of them. ;-)
  • nala0517
    nala0517 Posts: 6
    Options
    I love reading books and buying them as well I have to hide some to so I dont look like a hoarder lo
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I hunt ghosts and investigate hauntings professionally. (;

Cool! You actually look a bit like Jay on Ghosthunters!

I have had paranormal experiences, sang professionally (still sing - volunteer), ride a Spyder and have four tattooes.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm deathly afraid of bees. The sound of them makes me feel like they are gigantic and ready to attack. I even break out in a sweat when trying to "stay still".:sad:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    By the time I was 13I was an accomplished public speaker used to crowds of up to 11000 people.
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    I hunt ghosts and investigate hauntings professionally. (;

I've always wanted to do that.
  • lorigreg
    lorigreg Posts: 61
    Options
    Jvc9950, please take it from someone that has been at her job for almost 30 years. Get out while you CAN! I have been here too long and would lose too much to leave (vacation time, pay, etc.) and I absolutely hate working here. I am on anti-anixiety medication because of it. A good amount of people I work with and work for are very nasty and and for themselves only. Will do anything to boost themselves and stab me or anyone else in the back. Can't wait for retirement. I'm a stress eater and so you can imagine how difficult this job makes if for me to lose weight. Been seeing a pychiatrist and therapist for at least 10 years now.
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I can write with any one of my 4 appendages, and I can also write with all of them at the same time...as long as I'm writing the same thing. ;)
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I competed in memory contests - memorizing passages from books and reciting them on stage in front of judges and large crowds. I won the contest 3 years in a row and after the last win, they gave me a "lifetime" award and asked nicely that I not compete again because no one else wanted to compete against me.

Too bad it didn't last because my memory sucks now. :grumble:
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Gene Simmons thinks my tongue is long.

Also, webbed feet.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    my eyes change color

i can still put both feet behind my head and walk on my hands

i have never flown on an airplane

i am shy <----TRUE STORY
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have a disability that makes many physical exercises impossible for me to do, so I have to pick and choose wisely.