I'm at GOAL! 112 lbs lost, new life found. Pics

Options

Replies

• Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! You can see the difference is your eyes too... you look happier and younger!! Congrats on reaching your goal and doing it the healthy way!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures... you are an inspiration for sure!!!
  • liz342
    liz342 Posts: 5
    Options
    Well done!
  • rachelbina
    rachelbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I almost want to cry I'm so happy for you. Love the pic of you and the little one sharing the jeans!
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment!!
  • ellenbois
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!! What an inspiration you are! Congratulations on your new life - having lost about 40 lbs myself about 12 yrs ago, you will never let yourself get like that again!! :smile:
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have struggled the last 4 1/2 months to lose another 10 pounds but it's not budging and after talking with 3 of my doctors I have determined that I am at goal.

Good for you for making that choice!! I commend you for that! I love the pic with your daughter in the pants with you as well! You look GREAT! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations!!! You lost the equivalent weight of another person, and not just a young person, but a full grown (short) adult. Awesome :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations!!! You lost the equivalent weight of another person, and not just a young person, but a full grown (short) adult. Awesome :)

Thanks! I think about that now and again. I really did lose a whole other person. Mind blowing!
  • ems1583
    ems1583 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    wow! you look ssoooo good! Very inspiring! :)
  • Shire_lady
    Options
    Congratulations, you must be so pleased with yourself!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you look brilliant, well done
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG, that is an amazing achievement and you look so much younger and healthier too. You must be so proud of what you have achieved and so you should.

Well done :)

Emma
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    well done, you look amazing :smile:
  • DerHaifisch
    Options
    My height is also 5'8 and my weight is 274, so I feel quite inspired by your story. It's amazing to see that it really is possible for me to lose weight and that it doesn't have to take years. One year is very impressive. I hope I can have a story like yours someday.

Congrats to you, you did a fantastic job. :)
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome. That pic of you and your daughter in one pair of jeans is priceless. You are my hero for the day...oh heck, the weekend!
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow well done you look fantastic x
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    congrats and happy birthday! what an awesome accomplishment. i would take the picture with you and your daughter in your old jeans and put it on the fridge for a reminder, altho with your determination, i doubt you need too many reminders!
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday! Congrats of your fantastic accomplishment! I bet your family is proud of you!
  • Doreen_Murray
    Doreen_Murray Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. What a transformation! Congratulations on your success and great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!