What are you going to do when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Buy a pair of Calvin Klein jeans. Tone up, buy a sexy swimsuit and go to Figi for my 10th anniversary. Have a black and white photo taken with me wrapped in only a sheet.

And . . . love looking in the mirror again.

P.S. Don't stay in an abusive relationship. You deserve more and so do your children. You can finish school later if you have to but you can't reverse the damage that does to your kids. I hope it all works out for you soon!
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    we're going to Florida in August.
    i'm hoping to reach my goal by then... that would be my reward :)
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am going to watch what i eat so I don't weigh 310 lbs again
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goal, I'm going to start running with my shirt off like those people I always see and despise. Oh and I'm going to go to the beach. I've lived in FL for years, but never go to the beach because of my weight.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wear a 2-piece swimsuit for the first time in my life.
    Buy more lingerie :) I have quite a few pieces, but you can never have too many!
    Annoy my boyfriend with "Now I weigh less than you!" celebratory remarks.
  • Iamjulez
    Iamjulez Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty much everyone else's goal to get new clothes! I have been wearing 80% of my clothes since years before I got married (over 8 years) and the only clothes I've bought is for work. :) So I will reward myself by going out and actually having clothes that I won't have to feel like a bum going out anywhere I want to... sexy... clothes that match my old hoochie shoes ;)

Plus, I think I'll actually allow myself to get my hair done professionally. For years I have saved our money dying my hair myself and cutting it myself (I do a pretty good job). But I want to allow myself to feel pampered. :)

Probably nails and toenails as well... mani/pedi is a for sure bet!

Plus. I think whatever year I do reach my goal... I want my family to go to Florida! :)
  • insaneduo
    Options
    I am going to bleach my hair blonde and purchase a bikini. ;D
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I crossed the line on my goal weight about a month ago. I think you just get new goals.

I now want to drop bodyfat %
  • Petskies101
    Options
    booking my wedding photographer to get some yummy mummy pics done
  • DawnM62
    DawnM62 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    say goodbye to fat, fraught, frustrating 40's and celebrate my 50th birthday in my favourite dress that hasn't fir for about 6/7 years old
  • Candida1983
    Candida1983 Posts: 188
    Options
    Buy lots of sexy clothings! I really want to get some 50 style pin up dresses!

Here's a site that I have been eyeing for quite a while, they have some awesome stuff! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: http://www.unique-vintage.com/pin-up-c-27.html?osCsid=6e8363ee43d6f740d40a2af9ccf68b09

As for me, I would like a full makeover. Hair, nails, and a brand new wardrobe! :happy:
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well my goal is to lose 3 stone by next October because I'm getting married, I'm hoping to lose quite a lot by this October because i need to go wedding dress shopping. But also I am going to treat myself to a whole new wardrobe and my fiancé is going to help with it as well as a well done type thing.
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    After I reach my goal I'm going to wait three months before buying any new clothes to make sure I maintain what I've lost, then going to get a tummy tuck to repair what my twins did to my stomach 4 years ago.
  • moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    get skin surgery, maintain and try to have a baby :D
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Buy a sexy two piece swimsuit. It's been almost 14 years since I looked good in one.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I am going to let my wife have an affair with a trim, fit and muscled bloke, just like she deserves.

It WILL be ME!!

I hope :-)

Excellent plan!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    lol. :-) I hear you. I wish you much luck! You can do it! Hopefully, I will have reached my weight loss goal by my birthday (2 months from now), and I will celebrate with a party and tons of new clothes...A trip to an exotic island would be great too! I guess we'll see what happens...

What a great birthday present to give yourself! (Meeting your goal.)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Well, my plans for when I get to my goal weight are not as exciting as most...

I want to get off most of my meds for various health issues and only stay on the ones that are absolutely medically necessary, and I want to travel to Rhode Island, Florida, Minnesota, and California to visit my siblings.

And a trip to Vegas for my husband and me so I can shop in the fabulous shops there and actually buy something other than a bag, a pair of shoes or a gift for someone else......
  • wohwy
    wohwy Posts: 22
    Options
    Do a silly dance (like footballers do when they score a goal) as soon as I step off the scale!

Then go out shopping for new clothes and have a celebratory meal or two.
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Buying my first leather jacket (I'm 56!)