Simple Treats (Share Your Favorites) Keep Them Simple

Options

Replies

• 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    1 chocolate graham cracker (one rectangle, broken into two squares)
    2 tbs of any variety of cool whip (fat free, sugar free, etc.)

Spread and sandwich the cool whip between the two graham cracker squares.
    Freeze for about 20 minutes.

Have yourself a guilt-free "ice cream sandwich".
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    Options
    Peel and cut a banana into chunks. Freeze until firm. Throw into your food processor or blender and process until the consistency of soft serve ice cream.

You can flavor it with a little PB2 (I use the chocolate kind), extra fruit, or go wild and top it with a couple chopped nuts, fat free cool whip, and a cherry for a Whipped Banana Split. :-)
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    Options
    One apple, sliced and baked in the microwave. Add 1 tsp peanut butter for a sweet treat.

I do this all the time! I spray half a chopped apple with either Parkay Spray or I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER spray. Sprinkle with apple pie spice, and a packet of stevia. Nuke for 1:30. Then top with a sprinkle of oats and some yogurt. Yum!!!!
  • Ceceamanda
    Ceceamanda Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My newest favorite - plain greek yogurt with honey and pecans stirred in. The honey has saved me after trying the yogurt just that - plain (freakin gross). Now I have a new favorite and probably staple item for my breakfast/snacks.
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Black bean brownies :happy: 15oz can of black beans, drain and rinse them and put them back in the can, fill the can with water, pour into blender puree and then mix that with brownie 19oz box of brownie mix and bake as box says. You could also use a can of pumpkin in place of the beans, comes out like fudge. Gets me through certain times of the month without feeling guilty and my kids LOVE this better.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    crunchy peanut butter on a spoon!

I am there with you!! Love my crunch peanut butter!
  • jennifer783
    jennifer783 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond mint dark chocolate almonds (*stomach growling*):drinker:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    one to 2 squares of really dark chocolate!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    peanut butter spread in middle of banana....yumm =)
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    Options
    Black bean brownies :happy: 15oz can of black beans, drain and rinse them and put them back in the can, fill the can with water, pour into blender puree and then mix that with brownie 19oz box of brownie mix and bake as box says. You could also use a can of pumpkin in place of the beans, comes out like fudge. Gets me through certain times of the month without feeling guilty and my kids LOVE this better.

interesting! So there's no oil or eggs? Is this like those no-pudge brownies where all you add is a container of yogurt? Dang, this sound incredible .... Thanks for the tip!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    frozen bananas

greek yogurt with mixed berries, topped with hemp seeds

steamed clams (I'm addicted!!!!)

1/2 c almond milk, 2 Tbs OJ concentrate, packet of stevia, handful of ice cubes in blender. Tastes like a creamsicle~

air popped popcorn sprinkled with garlic powder and dill weed
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options

interesting! So there's no oil or eggs? Is this like those no-pudge brownies where all you add is a container of yogurt? Dang, this sound incredible .... Thanks for the tip!

Right, no oil or egg :) They are REALLY good!
  • masonsmomma
    masonsmomma Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I like red seedless grapes washed, drained, then sprinkle dry pack of grape jello over.
    great dish to take to picnics everyone seems to love them and it is so easy.
  • geezer99
    geezer99 Posts: 92
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches -- 140 cal each. A reward for a trip to the gym

Home made gorp -- mostly raisins and dried cranberries, control the calorie count (I try to keep it under 130 cal/oz) by the amount of nuts (walnuts and almonds) it helps with a craving for sweets.
  • JesssHerzner
    Options
    I don't know if any of you like Grippos Barbeque chips? SO DELICIOUS! But too many points for my weight watchers diet.. so I buy Lays Light ruffle chips and a bottle of Grippos barbeque spice put it on them and it's like half the points and just as good :)

Grippos: Lays w/ Grippos spice:
    Calories- 140 Calories: 70 +20
    Fats- 8 Fats: 0
    Carbs-16 Carbs: 17+4
    Fiber-1 Fiber:1
    Protein-2 Protein:2
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    This one probably doesn't count, but one way I control my cravings for chocolate and sweets, is to allow myself to indulge in one or two Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles. Sinfully delicious and only 3g carbs each. If I keep them on hand and allow myself one or two whenever I want, I wind up only eating two or three per week. If I don't have them available, the cravings want to get out of hand!

What do you think. Does this count, or not?
    That counts. I do the same thing with Ghirardelli Twilight Delight.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    bump
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Smoothies...with whatever fruit I have handy..YUM
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Celery with vegetable salsa. For those who like a low calorie snack but cant eat celery by itself.